VN Ren'Py OnlyWife: Hunting sleeping [v0.4] [sunset]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
To my knowledge, DLsite used Netorare, and Netori in japanese, but since western uses cuckolding as the general translation, they put the terms in brackets to distinguish the type of cuckolding.
Netori,ntr,netorase≠ cuckelod
Very different things

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Netori,ntr,netorase≠ cuckelod
Very different things
uhhhh... cuckold is a type of any of those... they're not mutually exclusive, but they do have overlap.

e.g. a story about an MC being cuckold = NTR. A story of MC cuckolding a dude = Netori.

Lazy translation of NTR is cuckold, although it is incorrect, it isn't completely incorrect. just only covers one of the main types of Netorare.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
To my knowledge, DLsite used Netorare, and Netori in japanese, but since western uses cuckolding as the general translation, they put the terms in brackets to distinguish the type of cuckolding.
As a person hovering the space for decades at this point, I can say that Netori and Netorare have ALWAYS had distinctions. The problem was, as I mentioned before, the short hand. The three letter word was used interchangeably for many years. Maybe it was the western culture touching the east that facilitated the need to label it, but there has always been a distinction. DLsite does a good job of labeling them these days and even the Japanese reviewers mark which type of NTR it is. So all in all, a win for everyone. Though, the funny thing is that Netorare TYPICALLY has a very distinct, exaggerated art style (Anime/JpVN/Manga), so looking at a game's style can give you a 85% shot at identifying them. Luckily, it's not a style I'm fond of, so it's all good with me :D

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yeah, let's just say that I won't be touching this game with a ten-foot pole until I know this isn't one of those bait-and-switch type Netori games where the MC "steals" the LI just to turn right back around and start whoring them out to all the dicks around (or if they get stolen from the MC halfway through the game). :ROFLMAO:
well Suffice to say, Author is first an foremost an NTR author from checking their Pixiv, so do with that information what you will.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
uhhhh... cuckold is a type of any of those... they're not mutually exclusive, but they do have overlap.

e.g. a story about an MC being cuckold = NTR. A story of MC cuckolding a dude = Netori.

Lazy translation of NTR is cuckold, although it is incorrect, it isn't completely incorrect. just only covers one of the main types of Netorare.
Last answer. The ntr is infidelity. Cuck is sharing and feeling excited about sharing. The ntr story focuses on the woman cheating and the man doesn't know it. The story of the cuck focuses on sharing his wife.

If the protagonist fucks other men's wives, it's not ntr, it's vanilla. You follow the story of the protagonist and the women love the protagonist

simiriti

Nov 6, 2023
"OnlyWife: Hunting Sleeping" appears to be a specific topic or title. Unfortunately, I don't have any information or context about it. If it's related to a specific article, book, game, or other media, please provide more details or the specific context in which you're interested, and I'll do my best to help!

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Bruh.. Netori literally can't be Netorare...

Netorare translates to "To be taken from"...

Netori translates as "To take from"

Polar opposites.

What you are thinking of is Netoru, which is the root word of both terms.

I understand the confusion tho, given NTR has been used mistakenly for Netori, despite only meaning Netorare.
NTR isn't only short for Netorare, it's short for Netori or Netorase as well
Last answer. The ntr is infidelity. Cuck is sharing and feeling excited about sharing. The ntr story focuses on the woman cheating and the man doesn't know it. The story of the cuck focuses on sharing his wife.

If the protagonist fucks other men's wives, it's not ntr, it's vanilla. You follow the story of the protagonist and the women love the protagonist
It's netori. Vanilla is where there's no cheating + nothing but normal sex

Last edited:

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
the main problem with ntr is the humiliation that comes from it, netorare lovers don't give a fuck about the story they enjoy seeing men and only men cucked degraded sissified and the wife taking bbc. while those netori fall into ntr category, they don't have the ability to drink the bull sperm after having their wife taken by other men. netori games are different, you'll not humiliate another women degrade her , i'm pretty sure the guy is single in this game. they can't bear those games.

As for the tags don't even listen to him, a lot of guys use futanari to hide gay tag, some other have men sucking dicks and drink sperm and don't bother to add gay or sissification.
the-office-steve-carell.gif

AssmodeusDEV

Oppai Connoisseur
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
NTR isn't only short for Netorare, it's short for Netori or Netorase as well

It's netori. Vanilla is where there's no cheating + nothing but normal sex
Here's your kinda lame ChatGPT generated answer with edits. I hope this clears things up for you peps.

"NTR" stands for "Netorare," a genre in Japanese anime, manga, and hentai that involves infidelity or cuckoldry. This genre often focuses on the emotional and sexual aspects of characters in relationships, typically depicting one character being unfaithful to their partner. There are several subgenres or variations within the broader NTR genre. Keep in mind that the content in these genres is often explicit and may not be suitable for all audiences. Here are some common subgenres:

Where does netorare come from? The Japanese netorare (寝取られ) translates to “to be taken off.”
  1. Netorare:
    • The focus is on the emotional and psychological aspects of infidelity. The storyline often involves one partner cheating on the other, leading to emotional distress for the betrayed party. (MC's partner gets stolen by antagonist)
  2. Netori:
    • This subgenre involves one character actively pursuing or seducing the partner of another character. The emphasis is on the act of stealing someone else's lover rather than the emotional aftermath. (Antagonist's partner gets stolen by Mc)
  3. Netorase:
    • Netorase stories involve a consensual act of infidelity, where one partner allows or encourages the other to engage in relations with someone else. This subgenre often explores themes of voyeurism or exhibitionism. (Mc is a cuck and is into getting cucked by the antagonist.)
  4. Reverse NTR:
    • In reverse NTR, the typical roles are reversed, with the protagonist being the one who is stolen away from their partner. This subgenre often explores the emotional turmoil and consequences of being the one cheated on. (Mc cheats on his partner. though it also refers to female mc doing the "stealing")

• Haha
Reactions: 12345431 and loikl
Sep 4, 2017
The graphics are so inconsistent.
Some scenes/pictures are great and then next slide they're fucking atrocious.
And the translation to english was 100% done with google xD

Reactions: Fapmaister

JohnnyDog

Dec 26, 2017
Bro the review comment its like his talking about some Leonardo da Vinci thingy
Kinda sus :illuminati:

Edit*
I just play the game, absolute shit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Waifuhunter666

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
it has the tag because netori is still netorare, you just specifically play as the cucker & not the cuck, i doubt theres many games that have netori so it doesnt have its own tag yet, or there are & having multiple ntr tags would just be confusing when you can just have 1
You dont know anything about what are you talking about
Netori, Netorase and Netorare and completely different things

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes