Mod Ren'Py Onhold Oopsy Daisy [v0.9] Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [DarkAssassin & Ripson]

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
ah well, there's your problem then... to me a post from one of the modders, including attachments with fixed files screams solution.
Lack of communication and assumptions leads to bad communication. If Sir Leon had included something as simple as "here are the fixed files", we wouldn't be having this conversation. To me, it appeared as though those attached files were simply posting the offending files for the original creator of the mod to review. I have no idea who is or is not modding. Attachments with zero context don't mean anything to me. I did look at OP to see if it was the same person, but since they were different, I didn't think that was a solution to the problem.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I did look at OP to see if it was the same person, but since they were different, I didn't think that was a solution to the problem.
:WaitWhat: You're wrong there, but meh, you can lead a horse to water as they say...

FYI, check the profile of the person posting the files, and the person listed as one of the two modders in the OP...

Oh, and there's of course the title of this thread...

"Oopsy Daisy [v0.6] Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [Sir Leon & DarkAssassin]"

Last edited:

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
:WaitWhat: You're wrong there, but meh, you can lead a horse to water as they say...

FYI, check the profile of the person posting the files, and the person listed as one of the two modders in the OP...

Oh, and there's of course the title of this thread...

"Oopsy Daisy [v0.6] Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [Sir Leon & DarkAssassin]"
Whatever, dude. I found an issue, didn't find a clearly stated solution to the problem, and posted my own workaround for the problem in an attempt to help the community. If others had seen Sir Leon's post as a fix, wouldn't you think at least one person would've posted a reply in acknowledgement/appreciation for the fix?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Always fascinating the post(s) like #26 that there is a new update. As if the modders didn't notice it themselves....so funny!

• Haha
Reactions: DarkAssassin

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Always fascinating the post(s) like #26 that there is a new update. As if the modders didn't notice it themselves....so funny!
thinking exactly the same thing. that's why I wrote before the game even published

• Hey there
Reactions: fortuna95

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
was wondering if anyone experence this i am getting this warning when i try to download your mod Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

• Haha
Reactions: qwsl

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
mod for desktop don't have any "trojan"

throw your antivirus in the trash

and by the way, why doesn't the author throw out garbage (rpyc) without these automatically compiled from rpy files, the weight of mods, patches and the games themselves is noticeably reduced?

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Windows defender - funniest "AV" - sometimes, it detect self as trojan (and this is true - Win Defender is most useles snake oil)