EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
download (3).jpg

Overview:
You are Raphael, a young hopeful applying to Svernhoff Academy, one of the most prestigious Magical Institutions on the continent. You hope to begin training as a Wizard's Apprentice, but there are other forces at work, and while fate has given you the chance to become an Apprentice, it's not exactly the position you were hoping for.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-26
Release Date: 2015-08-20
Developer: Kitsune Dragoon - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3995 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - -

raphael.jpg mp 7-1.jpg mp 8-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
I've only tried the intro bit and man! There's a huge amount of world building in this game, and the writing is really good.
So how much preg content is there? Is it like a few scenes or is it a feature?

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Saburo. M

menny

May 28, 2017
so let me get this clear, it's just another tf game and essentially it's actually just female protag since you clearly ain't playing as a futa, seriously we need to just get a different tag to separate these TF and futa games, also why not just put female protag instead of futa/trans protag cause I get the feeling you'll be playing as a female for 90% of this game.

Last edited:

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
so let me get this clear, it's just another tf game and essentially it's actually just female protag since you clearly ain't playing as a futa, seriously we need to just get a different tag to separate these TF and fua games, also why not just put female protag instead of futa/trans protag cause I get the feeling you'll be playing as a female for 90% of this game.
We should just have MtF and FtM tags, clear this whole thing up.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes