PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
New Version Up

View attachment 2865209
Patch notes:

Ooze Wizard Apprentice 0.3995 PUBLIC
It's August and you know what that means? Update time! With this version, the following changes have been made:
- Day 8 of Momo's Prologue (Clocking in at around 14,652 words, 95,958 words total for the Prologue).
- Expanded the Singer Job at Luna de Lune's (Two Potential Scenes).
- Added Artwork for Barmaid Service (Momo Prologue and Hourglass).
- Added Artwork for Singer Service (Momo Prologue and Luna de Lune).
- Added Artwork for Pisces Perfume Clerk (Momo Prologue and Heavenscent).
- Added Selfie Artwork for Hourglass Uniform.
- Added Selfie Artwork for Bubblegum Dress.
- Added Special Instance in the Stables depending on time of day and week.
- Added Perfumes as a mechanic in the game. You can procure different types from Heavenscent, a Perfume Store in Uptown.
- Added Heavenscent as a location that can be visited. They sell Perfumes that can alter the amount of Ooze Points earned or alter combat enemies' abilities.
- Added Ability to Transmute Black Ooze Points into Lacma for experimentation.
- Made numerous Bug Fixes.
Still working on the project, but I might need to slow down in coming months in light of a potential new project on the horizon. This would probably take the form of less story content and more adjustments to the sandbox. I might actually start taking into consideration revamping the map (actually, this has always been on the docket) among other things. I'll be divulging more information about the new project in the coming days. It's going to be a lot shorter overall, but its development should help me understand a bit more of what I want to do with Ooze Wizard Apprentice. So stay tuned!
- Kitsune Dragoon

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
But Release Date is for the newest release, is it not? Not for the original/first release?
But that would mean that they're the same date, making the distinction useless. I'm pretty sure it's there to tell you how long the game's been in development, or at least that's the function it's been serving.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
But that would mean that they're the same date, making the distinction useless. I'm pretty sure it's there to tell you how long the game's been in development, or at least that's the function it's been serving.
I've never seen this. Other threads update their Release Date for every new release.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes