HTML Open HTML Games on Android 11

handker

Jul 19, 2020
If you want to run HTML games (or any html file) on Android 11, expect some trouble, google has restricted navigator access to multimedia files only. I managed to find a way, so I might as well share it. Works with Chrome, haven't tested other navigators but I guess it's similar.

1. Plug your phone to a computer, there is some hidden folders you can't access throught your phone since android 11.
2. Navigate to /Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download/ and paste your game/file here.
3. On your phone's chrome, input file:///storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download/game_folder/game.html (replace game_folder/game.html obviously, and I don't know if it works on sdcard). You may have to manually input it as you can't navigate to it and copy the file path, so make sure there is no mistake in the path.

Enjoy :)

*fapmaster*

Jun 5, 2021
If you want to run HTML games (or any html file) on Android 11, expect some trouble, google has restricted navigator access to multimedia files only. I managed to find a way, so I might as well share it. Works with Chrome, haven't tested other navigators but I guess it's similar.

1. Plug your phone to a computer, there is some hidden folders you can't access throught your phone since android 11.
2. Navigate to /Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download/ and paste your game/file here.
3. On your phone's chrome, input file:///storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download/game_folder/game.html (replace game_folder/game.html obviously, and I don't know if it works on sdcard). You may have to manually input it as you can't navigate to it and copy the file path, so make sure there is no mistake in the path.

U are lifesaver! Even joiplay fked up, but this worked !

Reactions: handker

Correctly

Aug 11, 2022

Thanks a lot..... this worked ... i was not enjoying in joiplay.....and other browsers were not displaying images.....

Correctly

Aug 11, 2022

So i tried the same thing with game TWOB in External SD card and it worked.... all you need to do is paste the game file in SDcard/android/data/com.android.chrome/files/download/

And then paste the file link in browser and it will work and also load the images....
Eg:
file:///storage/9C33-6BBD/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download/TWOB/TWOB.html

I believe it will work with all browser only need to put the files in android folder....

And in case for some people who don't have permission to paste in sdcard data file .... so you can do a workaround.....
1. Rename the Data folder with something else like Data1
2. Then you can see and paste in the folder
3. After pasting it in change the name back to original i.e Data
It will work (worked in my case)....

Leon469

May 15, 2022
I really don't understand, do you have a video or picture showing how to do it? Because in the 3rd step I entered instead of taking me to that link, it took me to the search page or I made a mistake in the 2nd step, I'm not sure.

I really don't understand, do you have a video or picture showing how to do it? Because in the 3rd step I entered instead of taking me to that link, it took me to the search page or I made a mistake in the 2nd step, I'm not sure.

handker

Jul 19, 2020
if it took you to the serach page it probably didn't accept the file pat. On your phone it may be another file path or you did a typo. Check something like "chrome files path android 13 oneplus nord ce 2" with your phone model and android version, maybe it's not the exact same path.
If the game you're trying to play is kinda mainstream and you can play online, most of the "classic" html games are on mopoga.com too,you won't have to download it this way.

Reactions: Leon469