• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Composer] Paid Open music commissions for your VN!!!

aekseer

May 10, 2020
Hey! I'm offering my services as a composer/producer: ambiance, epic, emotional, choir, electronic, rap/trap beats, effect designer (sound effects, soundscapes) I'm open to any kind of genre (except Vocaloid because I don't own the tools at the moment)

I'm not a native English speaker, but I can understand the language pretty well so excuse me if my grammar still being poor.
I'm currently studying for a musical production degree (3 years by now). I have experience composing for previous Adult Visual Novels such as "Elvensang" by Worlaix and "Mignight Ride" by NPC Games

I'm available most of the time, just remember I'm still studying so we can negotiate feedback times and deadline times when it's necessary.

My rates method or payment method will depend on how much time per track you will need:

Theme/Loop/Track: $20 (1:30 min. max) - $25 dlls (3:00 min. max) (eq, mix and mastertrack included)

Ambient pad music loops and soundscapes: $15 (1:00 min. max) (eq, mix, and master track included)

Sound effects: $2.50 per sound (eq, mix, and master track included)

Open to negotiate depending on your pocket/game budget.

This is where you can find demos of my work:

Discord: Aekseer#8520

(I'm not composing vocal music at the moment) Thanks and peace!

Last edited:
Reactions: NSFWNits