Ren'Py - Operation N.O.V.E.L [Act 1 v0.75] [Homeschool Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Null720

A very well made novel despite initial reservation about it for hopefully obvious reasons I think this should have alot more attention due to how well they managed to capture knd's spirit though with only semi-NSFW content it does only have a small niche within such communitys as this. Its a really good read with cute likeable characters and enough charm to not realise just how much times passed reading it all postive marks and I think for what it is it's probably one of the best out there right now
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kalotor

This visual novel is a masterpiece with clever writing, funny jokes, lovely artwork, likeable characters and interesting stories.

I particularly love communication officer Annabelle (Numbuh 404) and team lead Kimberly (Numbuh 202). Annabelle’s pompous manner of speaking and her unabashed hypocrisy are simply jaw-dropping, in a very good way, and Kimberly is just such a likeable character. Compared to the great heroines, the protagonist sometimes feels a bit flat. But I guess someone has to play the role of the “straight man” in a madhouse like this.

The artwork, especially the character models, looks lovely too. I particularly like the cute facial expressions of the female characters when they’re blushing.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

xephion

is fantastic but dont expect sex is its own thing. i dont know if it will ever have sex on it is mostly sexual exploration and fun things. the story is pretty well made i do recommended if you like visual novels

it does have gameplay it have multiple routes (they all end up at the same point at the end) but they are different enough to enjoy differents results and you can collect stuff too. so yes it does gameplay.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Shirobine

It's a novel, you're reading a KND fanfic with like a couple fanservice scenes at best. The devs are quite opposed to adding much content that people would generally care for in the H department, and there's hardly any gameplay, making this game a VN specialized for people looking for solely KND nostalgia. If this single subject isn't what you want, you're wasting your time here. Shame too, the art is pretty good, this could have been much more.