Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Needs some work

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Find a different hobby

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
well... the only thing that put me off is her face, it just turns me off. her face should add to the player's arousal and horniness, you get what i mean ?

ofcourse, i'm sure you have plans on improving that. she needs to look ... beautiful, pretty or cute ( depends on how you wanna shape the character ) to attract the player.

maybe the boobs could be a bit more ... realistic ? they look a bit too much larger than needed.

other than that, the first pic is quite good ( and arousing :D ) , butt-cheeks need to be a bit level though. ( small detail )

looking forward to a few more renders before you finalize the art and i wish you good luck with the game !

Reactions: Basilicata

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
The face needs some work and the shoulders are asymmetrical, apart from that it seems fine (including the breast size). The breasts are uncommonly big, but have real world counter parts, therefore, are realistic.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
reference these tutorials will help, I draw occasionally and these helped immensely.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017

Her left tit is too pointy, the nipples aren't the same color for some reason, the hair is pretty terrible, especially at the top, the lines from her nose go on for way too long and the shoulder area is just a disaster that makes it look like she has some weird growth on her neck. Other than that it's not terrible.

JonTheScoundrel

May 19, 2019
i edited the post with the new style based on the feedback i received. any feedback on the new style would be greatly appreciated

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Starting my first visual novel and could use some feedback on art cause i've never made erotic art before.
View attachment 366023
It shows promise...
The hard black lines around the hair, shoes, and so on stand out quite strongly when you use much softer ones on the rest of the body, so I would tone those down a bit, make them closer to the color they are near. As others have said, the proportions are a bit off in a few places, but it's a good effort and shows potential. Keep at it, you are getting there, not enough good 2D games out there.

Reactions: JonTheScoundrel

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
are you wanting to draw your characters out or use a software program like Daz3D. Its free and you could still do renders that look like drawings. like this.

girln.jpg

girl2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lockheart