Opinion on model for a game I'm working on.

OfficialMadsin

Aug 17, 2018
Hello F95zone community! I've recently began working on a game, and I'd appreciate your opinions about which version of this model you guys would prefer to see in the game. To add some context, She will be the mother of the main character if this in anyway helps you decide.

1.png 2.png

Reactions: HawkTheGreat

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
The second is definitely better, but the first isn't too bad either. Personally I feel the whole funhouse mirrors bombshell mother trope has long since been played out. It would be refreshing to see a mother with a bit more reasonable proportions. Though I will say in both cases, her face looks too young to have mothered any legal age children. It is otherwise a fairly attractive face, it just looks like it belongs to a teenager.

Reactions: desmosome

Hamlet

Jan 21, 2018
Second one. The first one's breasts are too big and her hips are too wide for my taste. Number two's thighs could be better, though. They abruptly dip in and get quite skinny above the knees. One other thing: I'm not too keen on the hairstyle. It looks almost bald around the sides. But it's your game and your model. Do what you want, and the best of luck to you.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
the first (of course the mother should be milf):heartcoveredeyes:

OfficialMadsin

Aug 17, 2018
Thank you guys for the constructive critiques! Most of you seem to agree that the second one is better (So I'll probably end up using that one). And looking back it now, the hips, thighs and breasts on the first one do seem too big.

Now, I did render a third one . So if you had to choose between the second and this new one, which would you choose?
3.png
And btw keep an eye out for my game. It'll be called Law & Disorder, I'll try to release it no later than 3 months from now.

Reactions: desmosome

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
For more realism I would suggest aging the face a bit if you plan for her to be the mother of the main character. That would better portray a woman in her late 30's or above. I personally think the first render is the best of them. The size of the breasts and hips did not matter much to me, but the second and third options simply lack the rounded edge that the first one has. Of the second and third render the third one is better.
Good luck with the game creation!

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
the third one is IMO a good compromise, it's on the outer limit of reality, more becomes gravitationaly ridiculous and smaller becomes less interesting(IMO), which is exactly where good fantasy should be.

Hamlet

Jan 21, 2018
I agree that the third is a good compromise. Either that one or the second would be fine.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Third one doesnt look bad. Between the second and the third I would leave it up to you.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
If you want to attempt to age the face a bit in a realistic manner, here are a few things to be aware of.

- Changes to the face over time result in the ears appearing lower on the face in relation to other features, while a very young child will have ears that nearly line up with their eyes, a fully grown adult will generally have their ears centered between the eye and mouth, with the top of the ear being roughly between the top and center line of the eyes and the bottom of the ear being somewhere roughly around the height of the mouth, it can be a bit above or below depending on ear size.
- Noses and chins get slightly bigger with time.
- Laugh lines (the line that start above the nostril and run down just outside the corners of your mouth towards the back edge of your chin) starts to become permanently visible, even when they aren't smiling, even if only subtly.
- Similarly, lines around the eyes - like a fold appearing below the lower lid and crow's feet at the outer corners - start to appear with greater prominence with advancing age.
- A few subtle gray/white highlights/streaks in the hair can go a long way towards showing signs of advancing age as well.

I wouldn't go overboard with any of these, but if they are skillfully applied in moderation, they can help make her look her age and possibly even manage to make her a bit more sexy, at least for those of us who appreciate a mature woman (which should be anyone with a thing for milfs with one or more late teens+ children, heh).

Last edited:
Reactions: 215303j

215303j

The third one looks fine. I could suggest a bit wider hips, but it's fine and a matter of opinion anyway.

The face is definitely way too young.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Such a shame, the first one looked so good....
#THICCFTW