Opinion on model for a game I'm working on.

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
For a milf 1st option is better, looks like a hot mom of 3 or more, nice wide hips & big boobs little falls:heartcoveredeyes: .
2nd suits on a young character even married, and maybe 1 son

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
The second as the one with the most realistic proportions gets my vote any time.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Being a fan of realistic proportions, I vote #2.

Good luck with your game! Feel free to ask any questions if you need help along the way.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Three GIF-s to see the difference between the three

Their heads are identical, belonging to a fit person, while the two other bodies have a lot more fat on them, creating a weird centaur effect. You know, as if there are parts from two different women put together, someone else's head attached to those bodies. Head and body are matching only on the second one. This makes the main and most important difference to me.
The third one wouldn't look so weird if her head would have more fat under the skin, too. First one would have her tits hanging over her belly button if they weren't CGI, even if you adjusted her head to match her body fat. And there would be more fat on her belly. I doubt many would like her looks then.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
The second one looks more natural, but if you are going for a mother look than the third render looks a bit older.

OfficialMadsin

Aug 17, 2018
Wow, you guys are so helpful lol! When I posted this thread I wasn't sure if anyone would even respond.

A lot of you seem to think that her face seems a bit too young to be a mother, so I added a bit of age to her face. The difference is subtle but noticeable, what do y'all think?
5.png

Last edited:

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Looks to me like Mrs. Turner from DoD & Claire from MOTH were fused into 1. Not bad looking, but not exactly original either.