OPINIONS: Male v Female MC and scenario

Which MC role would you prefer

• Total voters

madman11122

Aug 15, 2017
Not for nothing but I don't much enjoy playing as a female character. With some exceptions I do enjoy the lesbian stuff in good girl gone bad and I enjoyed the weird mom/son switching in innocent mother (rest in peace). I hate NTR so probably a hard pass on either scenario. Best of luck though (y)

Reactions: Rystvalya

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
So I stepped away for a few days and came back to a LOT of feedback. So to everyone that posted, thanks! This was very useful.

KiaAzad and khumak good points about complete galleries and contradictions. Yes, my intent would be to make branching paths that would have a lot of repeat content but depending on which way you went there would be select images you would have to go back for but the challenges themselves would be ore like 'battle damage' scenes - you lose clothes or your opponent loses clothes, you get fucked or your opponent gets fucked. But the more times you lose can effect your stats and therefore your VN outcome. So while the prostitution path isn't inevitable you could get it either by losing or intentionally losing to get that ending. The same would go for making the Male/Female team version. If you win you'd never risk an ntr scene and to that matter you could just follow a romantic path with you opponents (so to 88Michele88 you don't have to be a jerk/force yourself on your opponent), or if you were into that niche just fo got broke and lose every challenge. I just wasn't sure if people overall were more instersted in playing a male character if there was potential NTR that would be involved

Sounds like it wouldn't be your thing either way, but the more I read some of the replies it sounds like I'm doing a shite job conveying my idea - but then maybe the concept is just shite.

DawnCry sounds interesting...

The artwork conversation was also pretty useful I don't trace anything but I am trying to improve my artwork so I am referencing a lot of existing materials to see what I like and don't like and honing in on a 'style' for this... mirroring the way some do eye or others do breasts and so on. But that said I certainly wouldn't want to just trace anyone works and this has given me extra reason not to.

Cheers, all

Last edited:

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
The way you describe it, depending how you play the game will determine the 'reward scene' you get as a player.

if you really want the NTR scenes, you have to purposefully be bad at the regular gameplay (and what is the fun in that).

If you really don't want the NTR scenes but you happen to suck at the actual gameplay this game won't be very fun at all.

Reactions: Rystvalya

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
The way you describe it, depending how you play the game will determine the 'reward scene' you get as a player.

if you really want the NTR scenes, you have to purposefully be bad at the regular gameplay (and what is the fun in that).

If you really don't want the NTR scenes but you happen to suck at the actual gameplay this game won't be very fun at all.
yes, if I did the Male/Female combo that would be about right. Though at this point I'm still leaning towards my original concept of the female MC as there hasn't been overwhelming love of a male mc concept