Opinions on First VN so far

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
Thanks, I did a quick test render. I added a spot light pointing to the wall and created some primitives to make it look like there was blinds, added another spot light outside window.
Hmmm okay, what is the source of the main light lighting the characters? I don't mean in Daz, I mean in the shot. It's a light source and casting shadows, so what's it from?

Reactions: ltech

ltech

Apr 25, 2018
Hmmm okay, what is the source of the main light lighting the characters? I don't mean in Daz, I mean in the shot. It's a light source and casting shadows, so what's it from?
Its from a spot light, I am also experimenting with removing the ceiling which I think looks better.

EDIT: Oh you mean where is it meant to be coming from, mostly via the windows, I should move it a bit closer.

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
Its from a spot light, I am also experimenting with removing the ceiling which I think looks better.

EDIT: Oh you mean where is it meant to be coming from, mostly via the windows, I should move it a bit closer.
Just as an experiment, could you try this same shot where the spotlight is about 90% the brightness it currently is and make the light coming from it more yellow?

Reactions: ltech