Unity Abandoned Oppaimon [v0.6.3] [Witch Nighto Studio!]

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I remember the main issue I had with a game similar to this was the lack of lose scenes. Does this game have the same issue?

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I was hoping for some pikachu incest, oh well maybe next time.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Two out of the three screenshots have some blur effect on the (clothed) breasts. What's up with that?
Most likely because they where taken from the Patron site which doesn't allow nudity. As for the clothed ones my guess would be visible nipples.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
From the name, I expected something more related to Pokemon (Animal girls or something). It looks more like a regular BF game with names and color schemes taken from Pokemon. The art does look quite nice though.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Heh, I started to mess around with a 3D sculpt of Bowsette the other day for shits and giggles. I don't really have any use for the model, so debating if I should really keep wasting the time needed to finish it. But it's just such a fun character design to work on and I've been making it a point to work on character sculpt practice daily anyhow, so I probably will see it through. Could be funny to give her all her naughty bits and give it a nice rig and toss her out in the wild and see what people do with it, lol. Though the hype may have ran its course by the time I get it to that point. Oh well, still funny to see her in a game this soon after her debut.

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
i feel the Pokemon day care thing should be implemented with you knocking up your Pokemon and later wondering about your life choices as you force your own child to fight another slutty Pokemon

Reactions: Lypso55 and Gabaw
Nov 24, 2017
*see's bowsette. Jesus isn't this meme dead yet? Or is it still going strong? The game though looks very interesting. Good looking art. Will definitely check it out.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Could be funny to give [Bowsette/Peachowser] all her naughty bits and give it a nice rig and toss her out in the wild and see what people do with it, lol. Though the hype may have ran its course by the time I get it to that point.
The world can always use more models. If the current use of old IP is any indication, it will stick around long after the meme/hype is dead.

As for this pokegame, it definitely looks interesting but the faithful recreation is a tall order. I hope the devs succeed.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
features i suggest:
being able to breed the 'pokemon' then being able to breed with your pokekids (if the oppaimon can talk then have hidden dialog where it calls you 'daddy')
npcs when beaten give money and you can fuck the females, change of impreg mitigated by applying condom unlike oppiamon where birth is immediate npc's stay pregnant for the entire story (if you come back much later their stomachs will be swolen and will have unique dialog such as 'i hope our kids a boy <3')
you can bang your mom, officer jenny, and nurse joy(all npc rules apply)
i look forward to this games future but ill give it a few updates before i download

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Oppaimon? OhMymon!

EDIT: Haha, tried it, its like 1 minute and only because walking is slow. Graphics are from the 90', hell, more like from the comodore 64 era! And its just a single map area really where you can
1)See the girl that introduces the game
2)Meet the bowserboobster and fight only to see how it looks like since you loose
3)Have a little 1sec loop hump with a nurse who heals your oppaimon after batte.
Thats it.
Actually, if you walk around the tall grass in the front between the two houses, you'll find random Oppaimon to fight and gain XP from.

If there's a way to learn more attacks beside Scratch - or how does one actually bag an Oppaimon, no idea yet. Whoever finds out first, do us all a solid and come tell.

Reactions: Ennoch

evelelf

Jul 1, 2017
I wonder, if that is 0.0.9, what 0.0.1 look like? Plane game window? Because in "actual" version there is literally Nothing. 5 mins of "gameplay" looks like techno-demo but not a game.

Reactions: CarbonBeast
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes