RPGM - Completed - Orc Cavern: Prisoners Become Cumdumps [Final] [Echigoyasoft]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Secretly_Mr_K

It has been a while since I played this one. But I'll try to give the rate anyway.

Story: 3/5 - Nothing special. The story of two people in this cavern with lots of creatures and girls getting raped.

Originality : 3/5 - This concept is not saturated, but there are lots of other games like this.

Sound: I don't remember well, but if I'm not wrong, there is only normal RPG Maker sound effects and some sex sound effects.

Playability: 2/5 - I myself don't like too much RPGM for this kind of game. It could have been a VN easily.

Performance: 5/5 - Normal

Bugs- 5/5 - Nothing.

Amount of content: 2/5 - The game is pretty small. You can end it in like an hour.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: Final

Come on now, there is barely any game here! The gameplay consists of you running around the map collecting items and unlocking areas to escape the cave, with insultingly simple combat that i image was the prototype combat to the early RPGM engine when it was being created. Plus there is almost no sexual content apart from a few pictures here and there, and no fucking GALLERY, this game has not heard what "industry standard" means.

Shit game, go home.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Reversedh

It's a short game with about 5-7 scenes in total. There's nothing you can do beside going through the story as the game said so. There's no side quests, scenes or anything, just a one way from start to the end. And because the game is so short, you can't even feel any horny or interest. Overall, the art style might be cool but everything is just a waste of time (~~ 15 mins to be exact).

Have a better day
  4. 1.00 star(s)

bioriot

Short game, but not short enough. The gameplay amounts to wandering around, finding an arbitrary spot, and interacting with it multiple times. There's a few brief scenes, but they aren't worth the little time it takes to find them even before taking the horrendous MTL into account.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

walkthrough4FREE-GUY

Welcome to the game where the memory bit that has more than a short VN (about 500+mb) yet gameplay hour is shorter than a action ACT hentai games.
    I will admit, i fail a few times for a games that only lasted like 13 minutes ? (i think someone speedruns these)
    the puzzle ? or like hint to do those is not that hard ? it felt like baby mode a bit here and there. (just dont do stupid stuff)
    combat was alright for a short game (will the hint you can even jinx it)
    story was .......... classic .... (NOT IT NOT THAT KIND OF GOOD "CLASSIC" , cliche properly more appropriate)
    NUTSHELL IT A SHORT MINI GAMES. (unless you trying to 100% the CG)
    ps : ver1.2 has unlocked cg for memory .... probably worth wait a bit. or skip for something else.