Unity - Completed - Orc of Ambitia: Nationwide Edition [v1.21] [dieselmine]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.21

This game is basically an idle clicker with some paltry amount of story. Even if you look at it from the perspective of a idling game, its really not that good. Plus the randomly generated girls sound pretty amazing in theory, but that wont matter, considering the fact that only get like 10 sexual positions with no variation except the different characteristics of the girls. Its a pretty boring game, 15 minutes in and you have seen everything there is to see.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

PepperMan

3/5 for the clicker idle gameplay and meh 3d models, lowered into 2/5 the way to grindy mediocre experience with annoying scaling.

Gameplay explains itself, you can click the jpgs for power, use power to capture ladies and inseminate once to get passive power gain. If I interpreted the game right then the ladies stats then loyalty is just for unlocking more commands or use as Military advisor(whatever that does) and nymphomania hastens rate they produce units. Reason seems to not do anything, kept a unit at 30%, slowly lowered it down to 0 and nothing seems to have changed about them.

And then welcome to the grind progression.
    eventually you unlock 2 boss units per area, AFAIK its just having found enough units there IE pure time investment. Said boss units are also of no note whatsoever beyond having somewhat better level than other units in the area.

After then you will have to spend 2 big invesments into researching next area before repeating the cycle so dont spent too much on space.

I also got no idea what unit type supposed to be. Except the rare special units every now and then with a lot higher warfare skills than others nearby.

Training stats is boring and a nuisance since theres a windup before you can finish a command so it takes at least 10x the time you could feasibly do it in. Its also completly the same everytime so it gets bothersome very quickly since all models are pretty much the same.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

rzelakira

I love Orc rape (especially we are the orc) and the character sometimes looks like shit but sometimes it looks so good, but i cant give it 5/5.... its fun at first, but its getting boring in 1 hour, same position, same training, not much variation of voices, and lots of character looks same. its gonna be much more fun if there's more job seats for the heroine instead of being cock sleeve or breed machine, maybe like Investigation captain, Spy, or anything that helped us to conquer the land of thots...
  4. 3.00 star(s)

tired_for_h

Have you played SoldGirl town? It's that but with worse models, less engaging gameplay and less representation of their mental state in the sex scenes.

Really you should be playing SoldGirl town instead, unless you are really into birth scenes which this game has.

This version is also machine translated or not at all in the case of some UI, so maybe I'm just missing something about this game because of that. Or maybe it's a much better game the further you get into it. But as it is now, it bores me to much to stick around for it to potentially get good.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

PoyntFury

Real good, real early.

The sound of my cock stretching my shorts could be heard across nations as I loaded this game.

You are an orc, and your species has fallen on Hard Times™. Your kind are so pathetic that they can't even catch and rape pretty human girls anymore, and are forced to live in the forest with their dwindling numbers.

Seeing the pathetic excuse for his species in this time, the great orc hero comes down to you, blessing you with the drive to capture women and bless them with your seed.

The gameplay is simple: Click the little images of villager girls along the map to gain orcs. Use those orcs to subdue stronger girls who can produce far more babies than a simple villager, then take the girl and impregnate her yourself, using a system that feels like a watered down Illusion game.

You have to have a certain number of orcs to successfully subdue the girls, and you can check to see how many you need by clicking them on the map.

BONUS: This game contains birth scenes, so get your dicks ready.

It's that simple. The gameplay is easy and responsive, and the only qualms I have with it is the fact that some of it isn't translated. Other than that, a simple fun game that doesn't really have an aspect of challenge to it. Not an issue, personally, I mean, who wants to struggle before a dick-beating session?

If pregnancy, or orcs, for that matter, are your thing, prepare to traverse the land, leaving numerous bred wombs, and countless orc babies in your wake.

As always, contraception is for pussies, and remember to cum inside!