VN Ren'Py Orc Running Club [v0.88] [Deevil]

LeonJKennedy

DSO Operative
Donor
Mar 15, 2021
rsz_nnpypv.jpg

Overview:
You've just moved to Orcwood, the historical capital of orcish empire. Even though the walls dividing races and nations have long since been torn down, orcs still cherish this heritage site. It's a fresh new town for you and the first time you're in a community filled with orcs. Being a half-orc, it'll be interesting to no longer feel like the odd man out. You hope!​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-19
Release Date: 2021-07-01
Developer: Deevil - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.88
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Others:

bX24XE.png ToHLMX.png 1_VRSx.png pKBqHr.png

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I remember this game been out for a very long time without updates. Is there something new now?

Koburo

May 30, 2017
I wonder if Orc society has ever heard of testicular cancer. Looking at their crotches, those guys must have balls the size of grapefruits — quite a hindrance, especially if you're in a running club.
I don't know, it might help having three legs.

delusions

Aug 7, 2017
anyways, actually going to ask a question about this game;

is this the patreon version or is this just the version available on itch.io? there was a few scenes + outfits i was curious about that the change logs mentioned

Reactions: Lordnashor

Ohgun694

May 27, 2018
anyways, actually going to ask a question about this game;

is this the patreon version or is this just the version available on itch.io? there was a few scenes + outfits i was curious about that the change logs mentioned
This version is not the Patreon one.

Reactions: delusions

Beau0015

Dec 8, 2017
I have the file with the Patreon version, but is password-protected and I don't have the password.

HolsterRov

Sep 8, 2017
I've been following Deevil since the very beginning and this is definitely one of his best works. It's a shame something is always holding him back from completing projects he posts.

Pizzaz08

Jun 8, 2019
Is anyone tech-savvy enough to use something like John the Ripper to get the .zip password to the patreon file?