VN Ren'Py Orc Running Club [v0.88] [Deevil]

Yukito28

Jul 9, 2023
Hi, Anyone have a new link to the Patreon Version please? (anonfiles is dead)

Thanks a lot for your answer, I love this VN which is my first one (and maybe I will can extract the patreon illustrations, I will tell you right here of course )

Last edited:
Reactions: PaleAngel_90

xwhyterabbitx

Nov 28, 2022
i just have to say i am in love with this game. lol. i hope it grows and becomes ridiculously involved lol. i want entire wardrobes to buy and polyamory to negotiate lol. the orcs are all big, beefy, and beautiful; and i look forward to some kinky orc sex.
of course... i notice that it hasn't been updated in YEARS, so i doubt it will be what i wish.

yakult02

Jun 20, 2023
Hi everyone!

I know this VN is not updated anymore, the devs gave up (at least it was what i saw), and their Patreon were gone and so the v0.88 Patreon version. We had the Patreon version, but it was password locked. I have broke into it, and cracked the password for us!

The password is: sweaty88

And the link to the Patreon version is:

(FOR PC)
(FOR MAC)

It took me about 15 hours, but it was worth it.

Enjoy!

xwhyterabbitx

Nov 28, 2022
Hi everyone!

I know this VN is not updated anymore, the devs gave up (at least it was what i saw), and their Patreon were gone and so the v0.88 Patreon version. We had the Patreon version, but it was password locked. I have broke into it, and cracked the password for us!

The password is: sweaty88

And the link to the Patreon version is:

Google Drive (FOR PC)
Google Drive (FOR MAC)

It took me about 15 hours, but it was worth it.

Enjoy!
my hero!!!