RPGM Completed Orc Strike: Revenge War Of Gregory [Final] [Pon de Ushi]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I really want to play this game, but I get an error trying to run it ???? 'Cache' ? 80 ??? Errno::ENOENT ??????

No such file or directory - Graphics/System/Window. I do have RPGMaker VX installed and my other VX games run just fine, I know I played this before on my machine set to japanese local, so that might be the issue, but I also got the crash when raping the first human farmer's wife.
Been a while since I posted this, it is evidently fixed now, as I re-downloaded a few days ago, and it's running fine now.

lethanhha

Mar 21, 2019
Sorry for me post it in this post, I recalled that I really wanted to play Orc Strike 2 and trying to post here if anyone could help me.
After playing Orc Strike, I found it has part 2 but after a few years the game still hasn't got Eng version and didn't see many pages posted about it.
I still remember the painful feeling when the whole harem was killed by Gil and want to revenge :cry::cry::cry:
I still save Japanese game version but this game crack and cannot play, has anyone posted it or can fix it?
If anyone cares about file game, i will send it.
1583330872372.png
1583330845524.png 1583330854326.png 1583330861726.png

bashtard

Feb 18, 2020
How to capture Shana? she always run
Last time I played this game Shana has 95 HP so if your characters have good weapons you have to degrade your entire team to a fist fight in order to capture her. For some reason this game if you damage your opponent higher than their HP they ran away. I don't know why ?

Chillies

Aug 13, 2017
how to find blonde girl in spa ? i already search the clothes and she run away but she don't show up near the well

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
If following the guide, you can fight the dwarf princess in her room, before talking to the king dwarf, that way you can fight them separately in order to steal their things easier instead of trying with them both tag teaming you.

Also in the town with lelouch, you can kill suzaku in his house in the lower right corner of the outside map beyond the fence, this way you avoid an extra member in the boss fight with lelouch.

In the area with golden number 10, specifically rocks, mami appears, different than madoka.

Last edited:

KuumaNuu

Jul 27, 2018
Anyone got a save file for before the final battle? I want the CG but also want to see the ending and am greedy

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes