Ren'Py Ordinary Life with Ordinary MILF [Ch. 1 v1.0] [CopyCat Apprentices]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
when a game with low content, reworks and then go even less with content, never been able to bath at 20:00 so it's hardlocked for the masturbation lock.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
In the images folder, there is more content, of the mc in the bathroom, with the aunt, what can I do to continue playing because after the scene in the pool the computer tells me that the signal is down, I can't sleep and the game It's stalled. What can I do to continue and see the rest of the content.... thanks

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
In the thread, I've seen comments from many people who are stuck in the game. That's why I wanted to prepare a walkthrough. It's the first time I have prepared a wt for a game, I hope it was quite simple and understandable.

Version: Ch.1 v1.0

In the new version, the game has been completely remade once again. The old version is completely different from the new version. I'll keep it here for a while in case people want to play the old version too. If you want the new version guide, use the pdf named 'Ordinary_Life_with_Ordinary_MILF_Ch.1_v1.0_Walkthrough.pdf'.

'OLD VERSION.pdf' doesn't concern those who play the new version.
I prepared the walkthrough for the new version. Sorry for the delay, it coincided with my busy days. I'll be notified earlier about the next releases and will try to prepare them earlier.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Great, the game seems simple enough, but, since you had a wt I wanted see if I was missing something because there didn't seem like there was much to do. In the game, there is no laundry room at all and in the wt the laundry room is right next to the kitchen. The art is good, Mom is hot and so is Auntie, both very doable. Hopefully, there will be more action soon.
I just finished the game. The game has changed completely. I had to prepare the wt from scratch. So, as I guessed, the previous wt had no validity for the new version.

If you like the game, I recommend you to play the old version as well, they are completely different. I didn't delete the wt for the old version, it's still there, you can use it if you want to play.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

9008Buddy

Aug 23, 2017
when playing that part of game please ensure if you have changed the mc name it won't work keep it as the default "hiro" I had to start new game play until moment you help her do the dishes at "20.00" in the evening she will say the mc has helped enough she prepared hot water for mc in the bathroom but only works if mc name is default there will be an option to "BATHE" above the hot tub then that lead to a scene with her and mc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

jpattee

Nov 22, 2018
Made a small incest patch
version: Supposedly Universal
feature: makes mc refer to Mariko as "Mom" instead of "Aunt Mariko.
install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

23.04.24: some improvements

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
Hey i know it says game folder but i cant see that folder on the apk version

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes