VN - Ren'Py - Ordinary Love [Ch.2] [Statesville Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Box56D

Ordinary Love [Ch.2]

First, THERE'S NO NTR [Just a literal bloody scene contributing to the story]

Next. The greatest selling point of this game is its art. The story is not mind blowing but good (it does keep you in it). There is also a supernatural/genetic element in the story which makes sex deadly [hence wise a gruesome scene]. The MC is an exception to this, thus can have sex with anyone (Not fully explained yet)

Next thing I liked about the game is the characters. They have unique personalities based on their personal circumstances and experiences(which they do have); above all they have character growth.

The content is on the lesser side and leaves you desiring for more but still satisfying. If it keeps going like this by the fifth update I'll turn my review to a five star.

Just play it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Donjoe81

Ordinary Love [Ch.2] [Statesville Games]

I´m not really sure what to think of this game. I do like the artstyle, but the rest just feels odd.
    Everybody acts weird and their personalities are not really that interesting. You get points based on your choices, but you can´t see how many points you have collected, and if those really influence the game. The Story mostly consists of you helping everyone, but a lot of the choices don´t feel that transparent. I´m not sure if I skipped a scene but I never saw the sex scene with the girl who promised sex if I help her.
    Some people complained about the teacher scene where she had sex with another guy and cut his cock off.
    That scene is skipable, but I wouldn´t consider it NTR when she didn´t have a relationship with the MC anyway.
    She cutting off the guys dick was weird and totally unnecesary.
    She hates Men and does these things, but gives the MC a Handjob at the end of the game and enjoys it, doesn´t make any sense imo.
    There´s nothing really, in this game, that catches my interest, or makes me want to continue playing this game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

vforvlad

This game shows a lot of potential! As of the "Prologue" release, there is an established storyline in place, good character development, and a few sexual scenes to make it well worth a playthrough even in these early stages of development.
    The characters are attractive, artwork is great, and I'm already hooked onto the storyline and relationships with each character.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Walka

For a prologue this gave us loads of setting up and visuals to show us what this game is (hopefully) going to offer. Good art, nice scenes and the story is surprisingly interesting. This is now #1 on my watchlist, i can't wait for more updates!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

leequiring

Familiar themes, but done in a new and refreshing way. A little comedy, a lot of options. Outstanding artwork. I really hope this one continues to grow. More girls, more locations, some free-roam. All I would ask.