• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Nov 26, 2021
Thanks for the heads up, kind of assumed something like this given the preview pics

Statesville Games when you see the split reaction from people in your thread you'll realize the vns been killed for some like myself knowing this is happening, I'd suggest at least making it skippable and have it been known in dev notes or something so some can continue the vn before binning it, I personally wont touch it regardless since this type of content is not my thing, I also dont mean for this to come across as rude, just some advice

I wish you luck with the vn's future

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
It look like this dev skipped "how not to ruin your harem game before it even starts" 101. A prologue showing a LI been intimate with someone other than the mc is shooting yourself in the foot, it doesn't matter if it give the players important information or even if it happens before (I don't care for LI with a past but there are hundreds of ways of giving the information needed to the protagonist without pissing him of at the same time), people are not going to like it. And bro the scene of the severed dick is ooof. I don't know why but I don't like the general atmosphere of this one.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
How will you stop those who wish to take advantage of the people you care about?
Seems like you are missing a certain 3letters tag :sick: .

Edit: It seems like except for that scene the dev won't have any of that content in the future and only the mc will fuck the girls.
Still, that scene is not something many will like, maybe he will remove it I dunno.
Just a heads up about this ;)

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I hate to be the guy BUT the NTR here is tolerable compared to other games who have a similar approach.

While I agree the cope of "MC is not with her in relationship so everthing goes" so the story can have a bunch of sex scenes in the game with other males is pretty lame excuse, here its somewhat decently done. And the one or the other already knows me that Im very, very allergic towards any NTR. (Execpt Netori but this dosent count as NTR here lol)

The reason:
-The guy she fucks is simping for her, she thinks only of him as a tool, a simp, a pesant, a pleb, a incest. You get it.
-She dont really want to continue the "relationship" but agreed for a final "act". To show him what will happen if he continues. Kinda putting him into his place.
-The scene is pretty short and it shown she DOSENT enjoys it. Kinda saying this is really shown not for the ntr fetish, unlike some other games, but for a plot story.
-When she cuts of his Dick with her vagana :LUL::WaitWhat: she makes it clear he is a loser.
-She hinted that she is more interested into the MC, since she somewhat "sensed" that MC is something different, a better male.
(This is somewhat important since MC made a hot Chick, which is the GF from a buff Guy Hell yeah Netori :devilish:, cum with a single blowjow. Yes you heard me right. She only sucked his Dick and that mader HER cum. Somehow, probably the plot will explain later, that MC is special in that regard.)

The warning is there but its not avoidable but skippable. Its done for the plot I guess but its not mentioned when you choose not to watch it.

Since this short/small "NTR" scene with her is rather important for the plot, I would suggest to build up on it and make it more that the Reader wont feel cucked when he sees it. What is right now in the game is decent, but could be improved.
Personally I would like to see that she really dont have any romantic attachment to this guy and humiliates him more.
Perhaps show her discomfort, displeasure having sex with him more. Not only in dialog but also with CGs.
The other thing what could be usefull when the Girl we are talking about had some scenes before that she shows some interest into MC but the MC himself dosent knows it, but got interupted by this other male so she needed to "end" their relationship with that guy before she could focus on MC.
These are my thoughst tho and I bet there are other, better ones out there.

I would say give it a go, or if you really are against that, wait for some updates if the "NTR" is somehow softend.
But again, guys. This really dosent count as NTR... and this comes from me saying it.

Dec 27, 2020
-When she cuts of his Dick with her vagana :LUL::WaitWhat: she makes it clear he is a loser.
Until that part, I am with you. Giving this NTR tag would be too much. But this part is too much.
One reviewer said there is humor in it. I haven't laughed once. I was shocked. I couldn't believe it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's your take on that penis cutting?

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Until that part, I am with you. Giving this NTR tag would be too much. But this part is too much.
One reviewer said there is humor in it. I haven't laughed once. I was shocked. I couldn't believe it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's your take on that penis scissoring?
To be honest:
It didnt bothered me since it wasnt mine(MCs). On the contrary, this made it a bit better since the guy who was "defiling" her got punished pretty early and the "punishment" was immense. Which is kinda importent when the goal of the game is to made her romanceable for the people who would throw her into the trash.
The other good part is that it wasnt done by the MC, but by the LI herself, showing she is somewhat redeemable in the eyes of the viewer since she took it upon herself to "improve" her image for us, the readers.
This trick is used in different mediums like Web novels or manhwas to blend these things.

The thing with her hating men. IF thats true, because lets be real she wont hate MC only because hes a man in the long run since she is a LI, it just shows that MC is better then the guy she was using/fucking, which makes the "NTR" part a no "NTR" part.

Perhaps the Cutting of a Dick from a guy like him is to much. Perhaps breaking it would be enough. But for me, who is really on edge when it comes to NTR, I really want to see how redemable this LI in question is. And with this action she just showed she has potential.
As a comparison. Lets say she didnt do that and left for good. Will people be happy about that ? Im very sure they would not. I wont thats for sure, that and I would see it as it was just a pointless sex scenes just for the NTR fetish.

Because then you will have the debate IF this scene was really necessary to begin with.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
To be honest:
It didnt bothered me since it wasnt mine(MCs). On the contrary, this made it a bit better since the guy who was "defiling" her got punished pretty early and the "punishment" was immense. Which is kinda importent when the goal of the game is to made her romanceable for the people who would throw her into the trash.
The other good part is that it wasnt done by the MC, but by the LI herself, showing she is somewhat redeemable in the eyes of the viewer since she took it upon herself to "improve" her image for us, the readers.
This trick is used in different mediums like Web novels or manhwas to blend these things.

The thing with her hating men. IF thats true, because lets be real she wont hate MC only because hes a man in the long run since she is a LI, it just shows that MC is better then the guy she was using/fucking, which makes the "NTR" part a no "NTR" part.

Perhaps the Cutting of a Dick from a guy like him is to much. Perhaps breaking it would be enough. But for me, who is really on edge when it comes to NTR, I really want to see how redemable this LI in question is. And with this action she just showed she has potential.
As a comparison. Lets say she didnt do that and left for good. Will people be happy about that ? Im very sure they would not. I wont thats for sure, that and I would see it as it was just a pointless sex scenes just for the NTR fetish.

Because then you will have the debate IF this scene was really necessary to begin with.
But a great part of the problem is that "the problem" (aka a LI sleeping with someone else and cutting hus penis) is totally unnecessary. I mean I'm all in for a good redemption arc for a Love Interest but the act to "redeem" in this one is totally stupid and unnecessary. Like seriously making a love interest that is supposed to hate man sleep with someone she doesn't like and cut his penis? That's not only the worst introduction of a Love Interest ever, you are pissing a large pool of players. I mean what feeling and information does that stupid scene give to the player? That she doesn't like him and hate men? Have her kill that man while monologuing about how disgusted she is. See? Problem solved and you didn't ruin your own game. Like seriously I'm the only one see the obvious here?
Plus the radio silence of the developer isn't doing well this controversy any good.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I'm also not at all a fan of scenes that don't involve the MC. Sometimes it doesn't bother me that much, but I'd rather not have those kinds of scenes.

But, we're back to the same excuse. "Certain scenes between a love interest and another man are vital and of utmost importance to the plot."

I find it rather curious that every game has a plot that involves a mandatory scene between a love interest and another man, that the scene is scential and that without that scene the game would not exist. I see this a lot lately and I find it unbelievable.

Just like the excuse "love interests have a life before the arrival of the MC, it's to show realism". Well, if the only way you can think of to show realism is with a sex scene? Maybe you don't have that much creativity.

That said, I don't want to be too 'rude' either, as it's a first version and there's always room for improvement. I personally will give it a chance. I like the game art and the planned tags look unbeatable to me. Harem+Romance? Fuck yeah. and a 'love patch' would be excellent.

Dec 27, 2020
Like seriously I'm the only one see the obvious here?
Nope your not.

She can't be redeemed. It is impossible. Not because of the sex she had, no. Because of killing him.
Besides that, Gabriella isn't a good LI, too. The not mother I don't know. The sister like usual 50/50.

I don't feel romance. I don't feel erotica. Of course, the Dev could step up his game. But the teacher is a burned character.

It was too much. Way too much, she can't be redeemed.
Redeeming arcs. I remember exactly two games which have a somehow satisfying redeeming arc. So, I don't count on it.
But If you enjoyed this scene, good for you. I personally, found it not fitting this semi realistic theme of the story. It has broken my immersion. Completely so crazy was it.

Reactions: Teddy 369

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
But a great part of the problem is that "the problem" (aka a LI sleeping with someone else and cutting hus penis) is totally unnecessary. I mean I'm all in for a good redemption arc for a Love Interest but the act to "redeem" in this one is totally stupid and unnecessary. Like seriously making a love interest that is supposed to hate man sleep with someone she doesn't like and cut his penis? That's not only the worst introduction of a Love Interest ever, you are pissing a large pool of players. I mean what feeling and information does that stupid scene give to the player? That she doesn't like him and hate men? Have her kill that man while monologuing about how disgusted she is. See? Problem solved and you didn't ruin your own game. Like seriously I'm the only one see the obvious here?
Plus the radio silence of the developer isn't doing well this controversy any good.
I agree but that was not what I got asked. Rarely there is a reason for a LI to fuck someone else except you WANT, as the Dev. or player, it to happen. Its a fictional story where you litterly can change everything.
Its up to you if you want to make it believable or not.
Here it was the Idea of Dev. for this specific LI to show this specific act and how he "defused" it. And like I said its somewhat tolerable. It just shows he is more tolerable to "fuckery" then you and me, but thats it. Its not like the game is focused on NTR or will be.
Personally if I was a Dev. I would have picked a different action for her even if she is supposed to be a man hating crazy chick, but again, this is not what I got asked before.

Its not my game and not my story but his and this is his approach.
We dont really know 100% what happend before. Perhaps there was more reasons for her actions. Like something happend in the past. Perhaps it was just that and we wont hear anything more of her behaviour regarding that and it was just so we as the player could see she is just a man hating LI.
Its all about what the next patch brings. If it dosent build up or fixes it, people will act accordingly on it.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Nope your not.

She can't be redeemed. It is impossible. Not because of the sex she had, no. Because of killing him.
Besides that, Gabriella isn't a good LI, too. The not mother I don't know. The sister like usual 50/50.

I don't feel romance. I don't feel erotica. Of course, the Dev could step up his game. But the teacher is a burned character.

It was too much. Way too much, she can't be redeemed.
Redeeming arcs. I remember exactly two games which have a somehow satisfying redeeming arc. So, I don't count on it.
But If you enjoyed this scene, good for you. I personally, found it not fitting this semi realistic theme of the story. It has broken my immersion. Completely so crazy was it.
Perhaps you right. I mean I read some Web Novels, Light Novels where Killing is the norm. Be it post apocalypse, fantasy or Cyberpunk. So im kinda used to it that some LI kill a background character which didnt played any role at all in the story.
Personally here my morality shifts between the sex she had with the male, and her actions which she did to the male.

Since I get more offended when she just fucks another male and there is no backlash for her AND him, then I would feel negatively about the story.
But when its the otherway around, and the sex scene exists so she can cut his dick off, and the outcome feels rewarding (somewhat), I will feel positively about it.

But like I said before. This is the Devs. approach and I just try to tolorate it. Dosent mean I would make this in my own game/story etc. And here the tolorating to such stuff is, at least for me, pretty decent. But could be improved on of course.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes