Unity - Completed - Orgasm Academy [Final] [Lust Desires]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Well not much to say about this game, story is bland and annoying...its missing femdom tag, should pretty much have rape tag as well which i will explain.

MC starts at a school and on the very first day hes blackmailed by a female teacher to have sex with her, ofc i said no since i just dident like the bitch or the blackmail part, doing that option leads you back to redo the choice....so its apprently also a kinetic story with fake choices...so yeah it wasent for me at all.

Girls 2/5
    They just dident do it for me, they are mostly ugly as fuck and old looking which im not into.

Animations 2/5
    They look ok but i hate that you have to spam your mouse button to progress a sex scene instend of just being able to enjoy them.

Music 3/5
    Proberly the best part about the game so thats dosent say much.

Choices 1/5
    Its all out kinetic and its a pointless sandbox with 0 freedom of any kind, just follow a single quest at any given time and thats it, why its even a sandbox i have no idea.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Mug5759

The 3D visuals just aren't doing it for me.
    I think ist too deep in the uncanny valley.
    Especially in the dialouges, with the constant "bobbing" of the characters and how they look like I am looking at them from slightly below.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

PederSilver5

Not grindy, good graphics, short story. Could add route to director, librarian, dorm nanny for harem, some pregnancy options. Better creampie images. Need to add hide text and data boxes for better appreciation of graphic scenes.