VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Orgasm Treatment [Final] [KFNstudios]

1. 2.00 star(s)

magnaadsecia

This one is rough.

What "plot" exists is laughable, but I'm generally okay with some level of ludicrous and thin "plot" lines for the sake of an otherwise decent game.

Unfortunately, this really isn't "an otherwise decent game."

The models clip and intersect in weird ways during scenes and their expressions are often . . . strange, at best.

At least it's mercifully short but, on that note, there's basically no actual choices.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

fleetp

I agree with most of what the previous reviewer said, except I did not find the images grainy. The variations in the player and non-player characters was especially annoying.
    I recommend avoiding this visual novel.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

megs

Review of Orgasm Treatment [Final]

This is an exact copy of JackMiejov's review for Slutty Corp [Final]:

Both games had their final release at the same time, by the same developer, and both have the same issues and suck equally, even down to the issue with characters having different names in the text and the header.....

Summary: This might be the first game I've played that is consistently poor across-the-board. It's just bad at everything it tries to do. My suggestion is to not waste your time on it.

Story: 1/5 - There's hardly a story here. What's there is unrealistic. The story/game ends abruptly, too.

Writing: 2/5 - Spelling, grammar, punctuation, and style are all poor and very distracting.

Renders: 2/5 - Nearly all of the renders are very grainy/noisy. The models for the characters are approaching ugly.

Animations: 2/5 - Animations are not very smooth, the motion is unnatural. One was so weird it made me laugh out loud.

Gameplay: 2/5 - There aren't any meaningful choices, which is fine, but if I'm "playing" a kinetic novel, I at least want to be able to understand what's going on. There are many dialogue windows in the game that are attributed to the wrong character and that makes it hard to follow.

Content: 2/5 - There's just not much here. The lewd scenes are very short and they are not erotic.