VN - Ren'Py - Origin Story [v0.4.0] [JDOR]

1. 5.00 star(s)

cate.archer

The Renders are quite good done and very good IMO. I love the amount of really good looking and gorgeous LIs. And the story is interesting written so I mean. So far, it seems to be a really good VN and I would personally recommend it! I would also recommend reading the developer notes. They are very detailed!
    Please you all support the Dev and his fantastic work. It lays a lot of sweat and blood in it, so much I can tell!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ihl86

I rarely give rating on games for their first release. But I felt like this game deserved it.

The gameplay feels reminiscent of Being a DIK in the sense we have a story VN like part with choices and a free roam part. The free roam was very nicely done.

Small spoiler incoming, click only if you don't care about that.

You have posters and photos you can click and relive the memories. First time I've seen that and it's very cool.

The story is very interesting, keeps you engaged. The dialogue is at least above average at all times, something you again rarely see in VNs.
    Renders are very good. Models are all attractive, and I think something there for most tastes. MC doesn't look like a 16 year old weakling, which is a big plus for me.
    Sound is good as well, music seems appropriately chosen when I noticed it. It certainly never detracts from the story.

Only "bad" part is that it kind of ends with a cliffhanger. So we need to wait for the next release to see what happens. Looking forward to it.