VN - Ren'Py - Origin Story [v0.5.0] [JDOR]

1. 4.00 star(s)

RikiTikiTavi77

I want to like the game more, and it's a really nice start. It hits a lot of my interests but others not so much. I imagine there's an NTR path or something planned that's avoidable, which is great as I'll avoid it. Still you're in a family of strippers and have a stepmom who'll masturbate in a toilet stall if a waiter flirts with her. Not really my thing, though both are probably the hottest characters in game so far. Little irksome, but whatever, not everyone is a virgin waiting for the big dicked main character to make their life complete. The best friend at least scratches that itch, but I was looking forward to the super heroine team to show up which ends in a cliffhanger. A bit to Boys-ish that they all do lingerie shoots because I guess fighting crime doesn't pay the bills, but whatever. I'm willing to play more with hopes it'll be good rather than a tale of a monster dicked 20 year old virgin finally getting access to a bucnh of ran though girls with mutant powers. It's a little off putting, to me at least, that everyone seems to be a whore, instead of you and your weird virgin friend group who I guess are the last to party? I guess it all depends upon how good the party is when you finally get there.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

diolo

My opinion ... a really well made start!!! The visuals of the game 9 out of 10 .... the story 9 out of 10 .... I don't know how long I've been playing now ... an hour or so .... missing animations? I don't care ... the story is great, there's something to laugh about and there's action too ... the only thing that stands out a little ... the MC sometimes looks a bit sickly in the face? But anyway, I can only recommend the game and if the next update stays at the same level, you'll have a new supporter.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ggregger33

After Reading the Dev notes I was well prepared for the AVN. My thoughts:
    Pro:
    - Nice renders, good models
    - I love that you have more than one body type for love interests. Most just put the huge milk bags and nothing else.
    - The story line is good and well thought out
    - Not a sandbox game :)
    - I love that you are working ahead so that gives me some confidence that this will not just suddenly go abandon

Con:
    - You are correct that you are not an animator. I very much hope you get better.
    - Some of what the MC says to his step-family is a little forward for my liking but not all bad

Over all I think 4 stars and maybe update to 5 with additional content.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

cate.archer

The Renders are quite good done and very good IMO. I love the amount of really good looking and gorgeous LIs. And the story is interesting written so I mean. So far, it seems to be a really good VN and I would personally recommend it! I would also recommend reading the developer notes. They are very detailed!
    Please you all support the Dev and his fantastic work. It lays a lot of sweat and blood in it, so much I can tell!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ihl86

I rarely give rating on games for their first release. But I felt like this game deserved it.

The gameplay feels reminiscent of Being a DIK in the sense we have a story VN like part with choices and a free roam part. The free roam was very nicely done.

Small spoiler incoming, click only if you don't care about that.

You have posters and photos you can click and relive the memories. First time I've seen that and it's very cool.

The story is very interesting, keeps you engaged. The dialogue is at least above average at all times, something you again rarely see in VNs.
    Renders are very good. Models are all attractive, and I think something there for most tastes. MC doesn't look like a 16 year old weakling, which is a big plus for me.
    Sound is good as well, music seems appropriately chosen when I noticed it. It certainly never detracts from the story.

Only "bad" part is that it kind of ends with a cliffhanger. So we need to wait for the next release to see what happens. Looking forward to it.