3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
@HB38 Interesting concept and nice art, too bad you had to put it on hold.

The "brand" idea is very similar to something I've been toying with recently. I like the idea of having a way to tell which characters are corrupted/mind controlled/etc., similar to the glowing eyes in "A Spell for All".

Reactions: HB38

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
@HB38 Interesting concept and nice art, too bad you had to put it on hold.

The "brand" idea is very similar to something I've been toying with recently. I like the idea of having a way to tell which characters are corrupted/mind controlled/etc., similar to the glowing eyes in "A Spell for All".
Thanks, I was particularly proud of that - though I based the colors off of the story Merlin's Magic Wang, by haramiru (with modifications). This interestingly also led to the name of the game; as I mis-remembered my Stargate SG-1 lore and thought Orlin was another name for Merlin on the show but was actually wrong…

vultron

May 19, 2018
Shit this was a pretty good premise for a game I hope someone with more time and resources actually does pick this up.

Jow

Aug 4, 2017
The scene in the third screenshot seems to be a traced of one of the h-scenes in Koirizo. A pretty good VN actually, would recommend checking it out if anyone is interested. Image in spoiler for comparison.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Huh, neat little proof of concept game, too bad it's been abandoned. I think you might be able to get some help on lemmesoft forum if you want to try continuing the game, cuz their focus is renpy. (Though, more on the VN side of things, then the system itself.)

Btw, did you release the Robozou game? I remember a similar art style when browsing on hongfire way back when.

deadmetal

May 7, 2017
Thanks, I was particularly proud of that - though I based the colors off of the story Merlin's Magic Wang, by haramiru (with modifications). This interestingly also led to the name of the game; as I mis-remembered my Stargate SG-1 lore and thought Orlin was another name for Merlin on the show but was actually wrong…

Hey i went to your blog link, what ever happened to ? It looks like you had made some decent progress

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Hey i went to your blog link, what ever happened to ? It looks like you had made some decent progress
So that was a rebuild of an old flash game Robozu -- I was going to post that (and likely make those assets [code, art, etc] available as I don't plan on ever going back to it; unlike this game) in the next week or two once I saw how this one went down. I'll send you a PM when I do so.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
The scene in the third screenshot seems to be a traced of one of the h-scenes in Koirizo. A pretty good VN actually, would recommend checking it out if anyone is interested. Image in spoiler for comparison.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are correct! As I state in the credits; all the art is traced… or I thought I did. It was all internal use as I never planned to sell the game/etc. Clearly I should have better sourced it for this "release" as I use the term lightly. Whoops. Here is the base image for the base doll for those curious:

cog

Mar 4, 2017
Art I can do regardless of a game though. Did you just like the characters, or did find the UI also pleasing?
I find the characters art style extremely pleasing and better than a lot of current games out personally. Are you working on any new projects adult oriented like these or otherwise?

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
I m the only one with the game broken? days passed and the info of 1 of the girls its "she its on his 22 day"...always and never go fertile

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
I m the only one with the game broken? days passed and the info of 1 of the girls its "she its on his 22 day"...always and never go fertile
Alright, so I just tested it and was able to get a character to go day 21 -> day 22 -> day 23.

Looking over the code; here are the levels of fertility:

Days 1-5: Menstruating
Days 10 - 20: Fertile
Day 17: Ovulation (Bonus fertility)
Other days: Infertile

The Cycle wraps from day 30 to 1.

Also; Day '0' is set when they are pregnant.

Shaiduk

Jun 17, 2018
I love the concept and the idea behind it, I really hope someone takes it and continues its development.

RemyZero

Aug 23, 2017
So that was a rebuild of an old flash game Robozu -- I was going to post that (and likely make those assets [code, art, etc] available as I don't plan on ever going back to it; unlike this game) in the next week or two once I saw how this one went down. I'll send you a PM when I do so.
Wait, really? Robozu was the first H-Game I played (and the most memorable.) Still one of my favorites.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Wait, really? Robozu was the first H-Game I played (and the most memorable.) Still one of my favorites.
There are a few other 'spiritual successors' that I know of: Nano-Control and Glassix, being the ones that come to mind right off.

Anyways, that was the intent behind it, from what I remember. The game-play was similar, but it didn't get far.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah, currently the game runs in the Ren'py developer mode but it's giving me an error when I try to build it. Once I figure that out I'll throw it up - there's more 'gameplay' to it as I spent a bit longer on it.

Fury945

Mar 5, 2018
if it was an alternate name for Merlin you were looking for specifically from Stargate he was also known as both Myrddin (which I've seen him referred to as in a few stories and other shows) and Moros (which was his Alteran name from before he descended and became Merlin) I think more people would have recognised Myrddin ( and yes I did have to look his Alteran name up, for some reason my mind kept jumping to Janus and his bloody time-travel capable puddle-jumper and associating him with Merlin)

QwertyTheMad

Apr 7, 2019
You still have time for the drawing aspect? If so, you could probably find a partner for the coding side. Just a thought.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote