RPGM - Completed - Otoko no musume-ban norowareta Hna doresu de inran-ka! ? [v1.0] [Kinokko]

1. 2.00 star(s)

69betaboi69

It's extremely mediocre. The are is just serviceable, the gameplay and scenes repetitive, it follows a linear progression and the translation is subpar (you can understand it, but there are clear mtl mistakes). In fact, one of the only good points for me is that it's short.
    I couldn't be bother to explore other routes or endings, I was too bored. It kinda a waste of time, but at least it was an hour and not an afternoon (or more). I wouldn't recommend it
  2. 4.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 6/10
    Imagery: 7/10
    Gameplay: 6/10
    Kinks: 7/10
    Overall: 7/10

Turns out, bikini armor logic applies to guys as well.

Well well well, a crossdressing trap game that's not just a visual novel? Ok, you have my interest. And it involves corruption? Now you have my dick's attention too.

Story is pretty easy to understand, couple of adventurers who work well in a pair are separated and the mage of the two happens to find women's lingerie from Intimate Apparel. Now a normal person would say "this is women's clothes" and plop it in their bag to sell or hold onto for the entire game until the secret boss who you can recruit as a companion shows up, and then make them wear it the remainder of the time left. But this femboi is fine putting it on, you know, to save his friend, and dons the not-bikini armor to immediately lose to a goblin and get butt fucked. Well that worked about as well as I suspected.

But wait! The dress also has the bonus effect of sending monsters who cum inside the otoko no ko to the shadow realm, and power up the cum filled boy slut afterwards with succubus magic. He might not have a womb, but he got that womb tattoo.

The progress after returning to town is finding everyone to talk to, and get fucked by, which you get the option to either go along with or refuse their advance. (but we're here to see the blond bimbo served an extra serving of babybatter, so no refusal option for me thanks) Each new monster you encounter you should also surrender to to unlock scenes with them, and then when you make a full circle and head back to town, do it all over again to "power up" the adventurer turned bitch.

Eventually you reach the boss and can get your endings, the two I unlocked being turned into succubus with your friend by the futa demon and the other, defeating the futa with the power of friendship and a hammer Thor lost for a bit. Thankfully upon returning home, while your friend who looked way hotter in his equally slutty dress has returned to normal, our blond hero is still sucking and fucking the entire town by himself. Ah, the true best ending.

Only thing I would have liked to have seen, was maybe do a "meanwhile..." where we can see how the brunette adventurer got by in his come-fuck-me outfit. Honestly, with his hair down like he had, he looked pretty breedable from here. A loss for sure.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Puralto

Quite short, its one of those losing to enemies to see the scenes kind of thing.

Most story fights are scripted, and it does not matter if you win or lose , the only choices are at the final boss* where you just pick the ending.

that said, it's still worthwhile if you are into this kind of content, since it does not waste your time and the cg is pretty decent.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

I cant even really call this a game, it has like 30 minutes of content and nothing else. No gameplay, no real story, few scenes and all else is done in a bare bones approach. This feels more like a prototype game someone would make for their first try. Because of all that, dont bother downloading and move on.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Dingo139

Bout time the femboy enjoyers and gays got a game like this, so many on the straight side but at last!

This is mostly a lose to see H scenes game, the translation is poor and the prose probably aren't anything special even after they get fixed, but it's still hot. Doesn't have tons of dull combat nor too many of the same enemy. MC is average, not that hot to me but I love the story.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

arucard34

its pretty normal "rpg" because you lose to kill the monsters and get the scenes, so its more a scene viewer , the only good thing about it, its the theme its otokonoko/trap hero, but its very straight foward , just go get fucked until the hero like it, and then finish the game its pretty fast and good for a quick fap i give it 3 stars because completed trap eroges are rarely seen here atleast this begins and end its not incomplete but the autor could have been done something better with story and put some real mechanics