• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN - Others - Completed - Otomaid @ Cafe [Otoke no Ko Club]

1. 3.00 star(s)

tipoima

To preface, I downloaded this VN in 2020 and only played it in 2024. I can't say that sitting on it for years didn't affect my perception of it.

The storytelling is very choppy. There is no sense of flow. Individual scenes last only a couple of minutes before a sudden jump to a new one. The dialogue inside the scenes is fine, but every jump breaks immersion.

Sex is done well, though.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ThisisforProndude

You can get dominated, fucked and marked by a cute trap, this alone makes this a 5 star.
    If you just skip the text until you get scenes the game will be very short, but thats true for any VN.
    My only complaint is that the main character is also a cute trap instead of an adult man, I would love to see a cute girly trap dominate an adult.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

CuteTrapFeet

If what you are looking for is a vn where you the player character can be dominated by cute traps then this is for you.

That is something really rare in games and it's done right here. The characters are cute and there are choices that will affect the endings. I just wish there was a demosaic/uncensor patch as this nonsense tradition in hentai games deducts from the enjoyment.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Arta.umb

this game was just decent and i personally like the story and protagonist's personality and the characters he interacts with theres a variety of events once you start dating with a maid you have to ignore the another or you get the third ending which the both maids raping you
    it might have no animation and such however it is voiced and that alone covers for everything. overall i had a blast >;3
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: Final

A pretty wholesome and simple game where you work in a cafe with other "girls" and proceed to date them and explore them. For what its worth it was a decent story with decent characters, even if both aspect of that felt a bit too flat.

Fun, simple dating VN.