VN Others Completed Otomaid @ Cafe [Otoke no Ko Club]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
17795.jpg

Overview:
Kei agrees to take a part-time job at his brother Iori's cafe. Then he learns that it's a maid cafe run by crossdressers, and his cute coworkers are actually boys. He doesn't understand why men would want to wear women's clothing, but he's about to learn.​

Updated: 2014-07-11
Developer/Publisher:
Translator:
Censorship: Yes
Version: Complete
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

max regex search depth exceeded fix:
Download
Win: - - - - -

72300.jpg 72304.jpg 72305.jpg 72306.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Lol... yeah not the kind of game I normally play but got bagged by a friend to play it an ended up enjoying it despite me not having interests in a full yaoi game >.<

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Lol nice. My favorite trap is from the anime Kami no puzzle (Phi Brain) not gonna bother looking up the picture feeling lazy after such a hot day zzz....

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I only have one king here. Of traps. And it's him - attached files. I'm too lazy to upload the image on imgur and then post the link here - and I love him.
Who is that ? scientific reasons ofc.

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
@bicardium if you having problems only thing I can think of is setting your PC to Japanese local or youing one of them applocal programs to run it in jap local ... something I tend to forget since my pc is set to run jab local form the system settings since I play a lot of translated V-Nov's that ain't relessed in English local

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I remember playing this game for hours and hours without stop and when i finished, i realise i was at pururin looking a crossdressing tag asking myself "who is this artist called locon?"
yep, be warning.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes