• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Others Completed Otomaid @ Cafe [Otoke no Ko Club]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Amte

Jul 23, 2017
@bicardium if you having problems only thing I can think of is setting your PC to Japanese local or youing one of them applocal programs to run it in jap local ... something I tend to forget since my pc is set to run jab local form the system settings since I play a lot of translated V-Nov's that ain't relessed in English local
I installed the Japanese language package via Windows Update and tried it out with an applocal and I still only get a blue console stating Max regex search depth exceeded. I don't wanna change my whole system into Jap because I'd probably have trouble when searching for the option to change the language back.

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
@Amte o.o erm my pc is set to jap but still all in english. control panal>region and lang>Administrative then change system locale will change it for you but not the lang you see just shift your pc's region not the lang.

but if you don't want to try that take a screen shot and I will try and help the best I can...

Amte

Jul 23, 2017
I'm on Windows 10, unfortunately.

Edit: I found the option (unicode thing) you're speaking of. It fixed the problem. It's under "Region" and "Administration" and the lower list option. It's actually a weird word in my system language (German) so it wasn't eye-catching. Thanks for the interest/effort.

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
@Amte Hmm ok I am not going to be any help never used windows 10.
If you use discord you might be able to ask for help in the F95Zone discord some one might know how to help with your problem.

Reactions: Amte

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Traps ARE "gay" just like shemales/futanaris. There are not chicks with dicks, only dudes with fake tits.

Is just some girly looking (almost always underage/prepubescent boy) disguised as the opposite sex.

People playing games like this are like:

"You're so cute, let me touch your flat breast while I also massage your BALLz and your PENIS" :tf:

The dudes can be dressed as ostriches if they want but they still dudes.
And whether is a guy or a girl does, and always have, matter. For non-homosexuals at least.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed this one a while back. though I prefer them to be a little bit older. Not many trap games are translated, which is too bad.

Reactions: crugh2112

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I followed the walkthrough fully, but I noticed there are three missing scenes on the second cg page, does anybody knows how to get those?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
hmm.. im fine with one trap showing up in a cast of characters. It's pretty meme. But when EVERYONE'S a trap im like.... ehhhhhhhhhhh

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
@Spartan the only time I seen some one with that problem and the answer they where given was "Change to Japanese locale"

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Traps ARE "gay" just like shemales/futanaris. There are not chicks with dicks, only dudes with fake tits.

Is just some girly looking (almost always underage/prepubescent boy) disguised as the opposite sex.

People playing games like this are like:

"You're so cute, let me touch your flat breast while I also massage your BALLz and your PENIS" :tf:

The dudes can be dressed as ostriches if they want but they still dudes.
And whether is a guy or a girl does, and always have, matter. For non-homosexuals at least.
TL;DR - No woman, no fapp! Or why chicks with dicks are not only better than traps, it's not gay either! :cool:

There is also a this alternative. I'm talking about a person you think is a woman, looks like a woman, dresses as a woman, live their lives as a woman, speaks like a woman and consider themselves female biologically, but was born as a man. A transsexual woman who was born as a man, have gotten a boob transplant, hormone injections, gotten rid of other typical male bodily attributes and whatever else is involved when people change genders, but still haven't gone through with the last part, where they replace the dicks with a vagina. Now what do you call a person like this, whom other than the still attached penis, is a female in every way? Shemale? A half-man/half-woman? A pre-op trans something something, is probably the correct word for the actual term.

I would't have any problems engaging in a sexual act with such a person. Dicks, balls and any sort of male attribute in any way, shape or form is a huge no no and would make me loose interest, FAST. But getting a bj by that individual I described above, or anal where their dicks are out of sight and plastered to their stomachs for example, out of my sight and remaining so during the act, is something I can see myself doing without any problems at all.

Does that make me bi? I honestly don't know, since it's not the male part that I get turned on by. But they still have dicks, which makes my whole explanation just sound like a lame, hypocritical excuse for not admitting being bi. But nevertheless, as hypocritical as it may sound, I do not consider nor identify myself as a gay/bi man, since I honestly don't get sexually excited by other men, at all. Then again, I don't really care what other people think either way. I'm turning 40 in a couple of years and have long since stopped caring what other people thinks. I'm more than comfortable with my own sexuality, whatever it might be.

Traps are in my opinion just crossdressing effeminate men, without any of the actual bodily attributes that separates women from men and if you get turned on by crossdressing men having sex with each other and have no problems fapping to this game, well then, whether you admit it or not, you are most definitely gay or bi! Not that I'm judging really. Hell, It's your life, do whatever you wish with it and keep fapping to whatever you wish without holding back anything you would come to regret later in life. :extremelyhappy:

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Hmm strange never gotten that... had a search and didn't find anyone with that problem seen some blue screen / “regex search depth” problems but not that.. have your tried right clicking it an run as admin / jap local? only thing i can think off will continue to look for other fix's but ain't seeing any as of yet.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes