• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Others Completed Otomaid @ Cafe [Otoke no Ko Club]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Hmm strange never gotten that... had a search and didn't find anyone with that problem seen some blue screen / “regex search depth” problems but not that.. have your tried right clicking it an run as admin / jap local? only thing i can think off will continue to look for other fix's but ain't seeing any as of yet.
I have to tried this and nothing works. I have turned off my antivirus but I know Idea what to do

White_Eros

Jul 25, 2018
Can someone help me? i changed to japanese locale, the game started normal and the menu options all translated but when i started the game itself, the texts didn't appeared, basicaly the text box is blank, and the characters name as well

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
@White_Eros had a look around couldn't find some one who had the same problem o.o.
Hmm maybe try redownload it? or check in the game folder for a font file that might not be installed on your pc ?
Don't know if that would help but worth a try >.<

White_Eros

Jul 25, 2018
@White_Eros had a look around couldn't find some one who had the same problem o.o.
Hmm maybe try redownload it? or check in the game folder for a font file that might not be installed on your pc ?
Don't know if that would help but worth a try >.<
I downloaded two versions already but the same problem stills there, i found a post with a screenshot of the gamefile in this thread and noticed a dll file that i don't have, so i downloaded it but din't worked, but thanks for the help, i'll try something later

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
@qwermhv Are you running it with Japanese local or running the Japanese language pack?
Since that seem to be the answer from what i have found searching the problem.

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
the game looks nice, the MC looks so damn cute but am ganna pass, Censorship is a game killer for me.

Xevioni

Sep 20, 2018
Is anyone here going to actually discuss the game? Shut the fuck up.
Can anyone unlock all the scenes? There are still missing slots despite the walktrhough posted earlier.
I unpacked the data.xp3 file and noticed scenes that did not appear in the game.

Xevioni

Sep 20, 2018
Also, for those who were unable to run the game, it's because you need to use ntleas x64.
The error you are encountering can be fixed by literally just running it off of that.
The program is mostly self-explanatory so don't you dare ask me for help without using common sense (*not very common).

Reactions: ShiKage89

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
Also, for those who were unable to run the game, it's because you need to use ntleas x64.
The error you are encountering can be fixed by literally just running it off of that.
The program is mostly self-explanatory so don't you dare ask me for help without using common sense (*not very common).
I tried to use ntleas x64 as you recommend. I get the following message.

Err: NTLEAS detect that the PE Machine could not support.

Edit: Disregard that, evidently I didn't realize how to use Ntleas. Found the way on a reddit about a custom maid game. I needed to open the Ntleaswin.exe and select the file path there.

Reactions: jakeandy

SoraTenshi

Feb 21, 2018
I only have one king here. Of traps. And it's him - attached files. I'm too lazy to upload the image on imgur and then post the link here - and I love him.
The trap on the picture, he is from a game ? if is from a game tell me the name please

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes