• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Others Completed Otomaid @ Cafe [Otoke no Ko Club]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
heyyoo , only mention i have seen of this says this should fix it let me know

"For everyone have the \max regex search depth exceeded\ problem!
I think is because we don’t have, on our pc, the japanese language pack!
You can find it on the microsoft windows site!

1. Go to Control Panel (May have a other name if not on XP)

2. Look for “Regional and Language Options”

3. Once in that go to “Advanced” tap

4. Set “Language for non-Unicode programs” to Japanese and your done. I Did this and i shit you not it worked perfectly fine on my windows 10 give it a try and i love these games and hope you do as well good gaming my friends hope this helps out alot."

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
hmm interesting might have to give it a try, have been playing some old vn's again lately might as well as that version to my list ~. thanks for the share Noctum28

albinz

Jun 27, 2018
Really good one I must say.
Does anyone know if their other games are out translated anywhere? Been looking high and low but can't really seem to find any others. Their other games on their site looked interesting and worth a try aswell. Happy for all the help in this :D

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Hmm havn't seen anything on a white screen, so not much i can help witht here.
Maybe try the ren'py version mentioned above?
Sorry I aint much help but no one has posted anything about a white screen problem as far as i can see.

Beyond Real

Aug 15, 2020
Hello there! It seems there is a revised translation patch for the game :). Got the info on .

Jun 11, 2021
well, I have a problem when I tried to start the game, it just opens a text file like this, someone pls enlighten me on how to solve this? 1623404214524.png

DarkVexPrime

Feb 28, 2022
View attachment 59596

Overview:
Kei agrees to take a part-time job at his brother Iori's cafe. Then he learns that it's a maid cafe run by crossdressers, and his cute coworkers are actually boys. He doesn't understand why men would want to wear women's clothing, but he's about to learn.​

Updated: 2014-07-11
Developer/Publisher:
Translator:
Censorship: Yes
Version: Complete
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

max regex search depth exceeded fix:
when i open game from local emluator it's give me error

ScrubOverlord

Jan 21, 2023
Ahhh~ finally another trap game gets posted here, but it's one of the ones I've passed over because the protagonist is one of the traps...
You ever found any games where the protagonist fucks the trap and not being the one fucked? If so let me know.(Im looking for the same stuff.)

popober

Jun 9, 2017
You ever found any games where the protagonist fucks the trap and not being the one fucked? If so let me know.(Im looking for the same stuff.)
You can check out Neko Paradise and Depravity; each has a singular trap character with a couple of good scenes. I haven't gone back to Depravity in a while though, so I'm not sure what's changed. Summertime Saga also has one, if you haven't heard of it; like with Neko Paradise, trap status is selectable; F/T/Futa for NP and F/T for SS.

Trap Genesis and Trap Legend are entirely trap-centric--which reminds me that I gotta go back to them.
Tomgirls of the Mountains is another one, although it's heavier on plot and slower on action IIRC.
Girls! Girls! Girls!?--although I don't think I've played this one yet.
Aria Ananan Succubus Penis Growing Devil Musume of course, how could I forget this masterwork?

There may be some more that I've forgotten. You can try clicking the tag so you can sift for yourself; JP-made games better cater to cultured folk like us, so keep an eye out for the [VN],[OTHERS],[UNITY] tags while using review scores as a guideline.

Apr 7, 2023
Any other games where the trap fucks the MC? MC fucking traps is actually very common, so it gets boring, I want to see a cute girly trap dicking an adult male MC

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes