Unity - Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

1. 3.00 star(s)

PDP19

Game looks great, seems like it has a good concept in mind, and it isnt yet another generic japanese cohabitation game. So let's see if this one elevates the genre.

Story, or whatever it is that I can make out of, is thus; you play as generic random man of respectable, working age, who is seemingly infallible at just about anything you get your hands on. One day you notice a girl sitting alone in a cafe you frequent, and so you, for whatever shamelessly creepy reason, decides you're gonna chat up this girl. Events unfold piece by piece and she ends up living with you etc, sex happens, etc etc.

Gameplay? There isnt any. I know the game is unfinished, but really there's nothing here that would pass for 'gameplay'. 90% of the game itself is an endless battle where you spacebar yourself out of the extremely long winded dialogues and storylines, most of which really doesnt matter. Eventually you get to make some choices and actually interact with Naomi but really there's no failstate, barely if any consequence for choosing any of the choices. Just keep your left hand on spacebar, that's basically most of the game done.

H gameplay is more varied. You get like 6 positions, distinctly average. You choose the position, hump/grind until you decide to stop. There's no challenge, no subtlety to it. Naomi will happily take whatever the fuck you do to her and be extra hot for seconds.

There's just two issues Im having with this game. Firstly, its paced like shit. Act 0-3 is simply just progressing through a novel where every turn of the page requires a spacebar. There's no player agency to any of it and its way too long winded. No one needs to know how the player is doing at work, nor do we need to witness his boss praising the player like hes the 2nd coming of Christ. We do not need to read through the intricacies of the waitress trying to flirt with the player, all these are just filler. Even the dialogue with Naomi is dragged on like a dog on a leash. Ironically Naomi herself barely speaks but we're treated to an extended session of self-ted talk for every little movement she makes. Simplify the scenes that dont matter. Good novels pace themselves so dialogues that matter take up significantly more time than those that dont.

My 2nd gripe is simply there's not much to Naomi as a character. At very least if you actually play through act 0-3, it isnt all about sex, but there's no reason nor is there any option for me to find out more of Naomi. There may be a stat progression but these do not alter or progress Noami's character. And then you get to act 4 and everything just kinda freezes into a routine. Noami is properly hot, decently modelled, but remains souless from top to bottom.

So in conclusion. Its a decent game that'll get you a nice hardon. But really, at present there's not much difference between 'playing' this and just watching a mp4 vid. At least you dont need to download a 3gb file while youre at it.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

GodspeedYou!Pervert

STORY 3/5
    It is a sweet story and the screenshots in the OP sum up the feeling I had about our love interest Naomi. She is just like a lost puppy, you bring her into your home, give her space and slowly begin approaching them as you feed them, buy them stuff, and give them attention. It's cute but a bit of a turn off to have her act so childlike. Hopefully in future acts she gets more mature as our relationship grows, I'm not looking to babysit someone.

CHARACTERS 2/5
    I don't really care about the protagonists friendship with the barista or their co workers, all eyes are on Naomi. At the current build of the game there is not much to learn. You can chat with her but all of the text are placeholders so I hope we can go more in depth. As explained in the last section she is treated like a child/pet only spending time in your apartment. Having her return back to her work would be nice to give more drama into her life beyond the initial act.

ART 4.5/5
    Bros, Naomi is fucking hot and the apartment is gorgeous with the setting maxed out. Outdoor environments feel flat but doesn't matter that much, we don't spend too much time in these places in a game called "Our apartment". The small cozy nature of the apartment is perfect, just do that with the rest of the space no need to have wide open plain areas. Will have to see what Danni might look like in 3D or even if any of his co workers might get art. There is also a lot of placeholders in the game so there is not much look at for a majority of the game.

SCENES 5/5
    Did I mention how hot Naomi is? Going through the story is not motivating as its a visual novel lacking many of the visuals, but when sex scenes are unlocked in ACT 4 it makes me hopeful for what the rest of the game might look like. These are one of the best 3D scenes on the site. Its only ruined by poor camera controls.

GAMEPLAY 1.5/5
    This game will hopefully open up and calls for the player to micromanage their stats and Naomi's. For the most part nothing really matters with what you do after work. Once the story gets more fleshed out I hope choices and scenes can be achieved quicker or locked out of future decisions based on these stats.

CONCLUSION
    There is a a lot of potential in this game. Go through the story, its not visually exciting till the end but its cute and context to the scenes always make things hotter. Hope to get more places in the apartment to fuck in. I'll be following this game closely and you should too.

OVERALL 3/5
  3. 5.00 star(s)

oaklash

This latest update was incredible! I had kind of lost hope on this game with it being out for so long with little progress but between the newest content from the latest build on here and the newest release I'd actually want to support this game to see it to it's completetion. No new sex scenes, to my knowledge but the hour or more of the new dialogue is really good. The story was sweet and heartwarming and I really enjoyed playing through a story with the MC that wasn't some incestous teenager with poor morals. Finally, a wank where I actually felt pleasent afterwards, and didn't need a shower.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Old|Glory

Solid 4\5. This game have rich cover and feeling pretty good. But at the end there are many thing that doesn't work or not even included, sadly that developmant was stoped there may be a gem product in the end. But in any words it cost few hours I realy recomend to try it out yourself.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Krugger

Version: v0.2.6.f

Review:
    Very empty and with little content, what seemed promising turned out to be a promise. You have practically nothing to do, apart from having an interaction with the girl to have sex, nor are there any dialogues, there are no modes, not even free roam, the only thing you do in the game is sex action with just 3 positions.

History:
    There are no stories or scripts, it's just spending your days doing the same action as having sex. The girl is waiting for you when you get home from work, she could be taking a nap on the couch or washing the dishes, but it doesn't matter, there are no dialogues or interactions in case you think it would be a dating sim or something.
    Gameplay:
    Disheartening. You don't walk around the house or have good interactions with the girl, the only thing you can do is change her clothes and interact sexually. The positioning of the camera is ok, it can move and zoom, as well as tinkering with the lighting, removing or letting the girl with the clothes and nothing else.
    Graphics & Sexual Content:
    The graphics are good, the girl has good model render. The sexual content is very little, with only 3 sexual positions. The gameplay during the act is not as attractive as imagined, lack a little more interaction, like spank the ass, fuck hard or even soften the girl's breasts. The girl moans, which is great, but even so the overall content is not quite satisfactory.

Why I did gave 2 stars?
    I played this a long time ago, maybe a year ago or more and the game appears to be in the same state. There is no sign of development, not even knowing the plans, if it will be a dating simulator or free roam or gameplay similar to operation lovecraft. Another thing is also that you can't customize the girl's appearance, enhancing her breasts or body, so it is difficult to identify what kind of game it will be in the future. Anyway, I do not recommend, I won't say it's a waste of time, but I'll say it has very little content and it's better to look for other options. If the game receives more content, such as new positions, story with interaction with dialogues or even something more interesting, you can give it a try. Particularly, I didn't really like the game as there is no proposal for its content in general.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

dodgemac

Worth, because I am actually typing two hundred characters to give this five stars. Kinda wild that I have to do this to give something a rating but I've been here for a couple of months and this is the first game I felt has done something different from all the others. Might just be me though.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

a really nice looking waifu but not much else. No real gameplay to speak of a bit of dialog but no real story. Some nice dress up options but the sex is pretty average and the controls are not very good. Taking into account the fact that there hasn't been a ton of progress in the 2 years this has been in development i'd say this is not really worth the time.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Rinvey

Exelent game,best i ever seen, i hope game not will be abadoned :) And i hope creators do more animations with foot fetish and more socks and pantyhoses :giggle: I will subscribe to Patreon as soon as possible :oops: Pleases with visual quality and handly camera, but disappointed the vertical viewing angle, the camera stucks and does not allow you to look at everything from above. Generally it very great work for do amazing game!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Devilbat

Has HUGE potential. Can be one, if not THE best game of 2020/2021.
    Need more love story ( things like a first time with Naomi etc) and sex scenes and it'll be golden.
    The voice acting of Naomi is also incredibly well done and sexy. Which is a rare thing in most adult games. I've never subscribed to a patreon before, but if the quality is staying this good and with more content, I seriously consider subscribing.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

EPOC16

There is very little to this game. However....

The 2 sex scenes you get are done well. The CG shows only some clipping with certain types of clothing. There is a hand issue when grabbing the breast that looks like the guy broke his hand. The POV is very broken, the make head invisible makes whole body invisible... but it shows promise.

The character is VERY cute and I love the little freckle details on the skin texture. The body shape is great too. I am looking forward to seeing what comes of this.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

CharlieRowland

Really like the main character here and I see a hell of a lot of potential in future updates. Clearly it's trying to be a bit like Play Home or AGH but simplified and with 1 on one vanilla content.

Sadly it falls short in a couple of areas:

• Yes there is VA but I find it cringy as hell personally, that's fine not everyone has to like the same type of content but the voice volume slider doesn't function meaning you have to either listen and try not to laugh or mute the whole game.
    • Given the graphical style there are odd graphics irregularities, not sure if it's the filters or lighting or what but even on maxxed graphics it looks like upscaled 480p, there's no reason a game that's like this needs to look so dated.
    • Much contents right now is placeholder and so need some work, but that's to be expected.
    Lots of potential and some good starting stuff but needs some elbow grease if it wants to be a top pick.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Flying.Whale

Art is good, and I liked the plot. Anyway, I tried this version and the 2D version, which was one of the first they did not too long ago. I like the cross between visual novel and simulation game, but on the other hand, I think the jump from 2D to 3D was a hierarchy affair between the two types of art, a matter of quality (That not mean that the game will be better, It will look "cute", but not for me at least). From my perspective and about the style, I think is hard to make 3D anime looks good, and non plastic.
    The preview is only a bunch of static scenes, some animated, not counting too much.
    Going from 2D to 3D is insignificant if they don't take in mind things like develop a bit more complex story, fluid animationes, a body languaje in the characters, facial expressions, and other things that can involve the player on the game.
    I think there's lot of space for improvement, but also for reviewing the course of the project. Less is more, and it's one of the aspects which they are doing not good enough, or at least in my opinion.