4.20 star(s) 45 Votes
Sep 27, 2017
Open the post and wait until your screen blinks. Then continue to do other quests from the questlog and you will see The Little Prince as an additional choice.
I'm having the same problem. I did what was suggested, but the mall still only had the city option.

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
Make sure that you've completed all 3 previous events before heading to the mall.
1678152186173.png

I see this part is confusing so I will make some changes in the next update.

Reactions: skater555

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
Well, I thought about it a lot recently and I came to the conclusion that harem won't fit this game's world at all.
This doesn't mean that the MC won't be able to date several girls in one game. This means there will be no scenes where the characters feel good about not being the only ones fucked by the MC.

I'm adding harem tag to the "not planned" section.
So, MC will be with all FMC at the same time or only one FMC for the rest of the VN?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Well, I thought about it a lot recently and I came to the conclusion that harem won't fit this game's world at all.
This doesn't mean that the MC won't be able to date several girls in one game. This means there will be no scenes where the characters feel good about not being the only ones fucked by the MC.

I'm adding harem tag to the "not planned" section.
Damn, and here i was hoping to see MC's mom and sister in a happy harem, or having the twin girls in happy harem with him. :cry:

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
So, MC will be with all FMC at the same time or only one FMC for the rest of the VN?
The MC can romance any girl, but sometimes he has to choose who to pay more attention to or who is right or not. But they can also be jealous.
At the very end of the game there will be final individual events for each character that summarize choices made by the MC.

Jan 1, 2018
Very impressed by this. One of the few games I've been so interested in, and that has obvious quality behind it, that I'm actually willing to pay for it piecemeal through Patreon instead of waiting for the complete product. I hope to see more of this (and Mariya) soon! For what it's worth, I'm also not a big fan of including NTR, and I think focusing on singular romances is probably the right way to go for this. You seem to be focusing a LOT more on the story than most VNs do, and while I do enjoy a harem, there's no denying that they divide focus between multiple partners on a single playthrough, which naturally makes each individual one less special.

... Alright, now that the actual feedback is out of the way, it's time to embarrass myself. So, uh, those last two slides in the Collection? Am I just not very observant, or are they not actually real? I'm hoping someone can tell me how to unlock them.

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
Very impressed by this. One of the few games I've been so interested in, and that has obvious quality behind it, that I'm actually willing to pay for it piecemeal through Patreon instead of waiting for the complete product. I hope to see more of this (and Mariya) soon! For what it's worth, I'm also not a big fan of including NTR, and I think focusing on singular romances is probably the right way to go for this. You seem to be focusing a LOT more on the story than most VNs do, and while I do enjoy a harem, there's no denying that they divide focus between multiple partners on a single playthrough, which naturally makes each individual one less special.
Thank you, GodofMediocrity! I'm really happy to hear that people start liking my game. I'll do my best to not to disappoint you :giggle:

... Alright, now that the actual feedback is out of the way, it's time to embarrass myself. So, uh, those last two slides in the Collection? Am I just not very observant, or are they not actually real? I'm hoping someone can tell me how to unlock them.
Oh... My bad. I hid them too well. I already added one helping feature for the next 0.1.3 update, so it will be much easier to find them.

Here're the last two slides
0.1.2:
1678597557164.png 1678597701750.png

Jan 1, 2018
Thank you, GodofMediocrity! I'm really happy to hear that people start liking my game. I'll do my best to not to disappoint you :giggle:

Oh... My bad. I hid them too well. I already added one helping feature for the next 0.1.3 update, so it will be much easier to find them.

Here're the last two slides
0.1.2:
View attachment 2460119 View attachment 2460123
Thank you kindly. I see that my problem was getting complacent and expecting them to only be in the sandbox areas and not looking for them in cutscenes. Good to remember!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ukulelele

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

How fast time flies when every day follows the same schedule

My health Good news?
I didn't want to report the health issues I've been living with in recent months, but I want to report that I've successfully dealt with them!
The issue was associated with the neck muscles, because of which the veins were strongly pinched. I was looking for a solution for a long time, but exercise therapy and pills did not help... But only one exercise that stretched the scalene muscles helped me. Thanks to this, I coped with pain in the neck and head! If someone suffers from the same thing, then I highly recommend watching this video: Moreover, I was able to improve my life, because of which I began to go to the gym at least 3 times a week, which helps the general condition well. Well, yeah, it used to be worse ;)
If you have any issues with your neck, write to me. I studied this issue for six months, and tried many sparing methods that exercise therapy doctors use in clinics. Perhaps I can recommend some exercises or clarify some points (of course, based on my subjective knowledge).
Song recording Song recording in such game? Whaaaa??

Recently I recorded a song on the guitar. The voice of the protagonist became: |
There's still a recording of Mariya's voice ahead (in fact, the most difficult part). Let's see how you like it in the next release ;)

This would not have been possible without your financial support! Thank you very much for supporting my project It all unties hands for new opportunities!
Game content The reason why we are here.

The game content is being made as active as possible! My parents agreed that my work brings money, and now they support me. Before that, I was under a lot of pressure and blame because I decided to leave the university in order to develop a game. But seeing the latest news on the firing of thousands of IT people and the sensational ChatGPT... it becomes a little less anxious about my future, because only my favorite community can fire me :3
Code and new interface The game is changing o_O

I re-read the feedback from the players and decided to unify the interface, making it more convenient for you and for adding new features. Previously, it was chaotic, differing depending on the selected tab. But a day and a half of tinkering with it made it clearer and surprisingly more optimized.

Also slightly changed the interface in the game itself, which made it more minimalistic. Like a trifle, but beautiful.
GitHub What else are you doing there? So much time has passed!
I've been spending quite a lot of time on Github over the last couple of weeks helping to improve the Ren'Py engine, and promoting some of my ideas that will help not only my project, but other developers as well ;)
Pytom is about to release Ren'Py 8.1 soon (that's half a year of development!), which I'm going to jump right into.
Some more text on emotions ...

I really love my project, and I spend the maximum of my free time on it. And I'm sure that I'll bring it to the end, because I can hardly imagine my life without Mariya and Ekaterina Novikova, Suzy and Lucy Collins... Well, I better not to disclose other names yet)
I am very grateful that you spend some of your time supporting my project financially. After all, money is your time spent at work with difficulty. And I really appreciate it! Thank you!

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Tags: Animated, 3DCG, Mobile game, Sandbox, Male protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Small ass, Small tits, Milf, Twins, Voyeurism, Pregnancy, Teasing, Spanking, Drinking (optional)

Planned: Lesbian (optional), Smoking (optional), Impregnation

Not Planned: NTR, Sharing, Harem
I am really glad that you get it about making the lesbian fetish optional. So many creators don't realize that not everyone is into that kink. Unless you intend to add more tags this looks to be a very vanilla game which is fine by me. I always like it best when the story drives the sex scenes instead of the other way around. I have no idea what the story is going to be yet and I hope you have something planned so that things don't go off course. I have seen that ruin so many visual novels and this one shows promise.

The most obvious feature is all the bells and whistles you put into the interface. I hope you have big plans for them because right now it feels like it takes 4 times as long to do anything because of all the clicking I have to do. I do really like that you put 12 save slots per page. I've only seen one other creator do that.

The renders are really nice and I like the LI's, except for Lucy. She seems to be a lesbian, hates the MC and is into the MC's sister. That makes her really uncomfortable to be around and makes me question why she is a Li at all. I hope that changes soon because I have a feeling that I'm not going to be able to avoid her. She makes me cringe every time she is around which greatly reduces my enjoyment of the game. If she had kissed the MC's sister during spin the bottle I would have quit. Thank you for not doing that.

Which leads to another question. Drinking is listed as optional under current tags but the only opportunity to drink was at the birthday party and I deliberately did not buy any alcohol so that I could avoid drinking because of Lucy being there. She then took some of the MC's mothers wine to drink. I did have the opportunity to cut off Suzy when it was obvious that she had too much but that hardly seems enough to justify a tag. Am I missing something here?

This visual novel feels really unique because of the way you implemented it but I feel like there just isn't enough content to decide whether I really like it or not. I am hopeful and am looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Antera

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
Thanks for your feedback, battali0n!

The most obvious feature is all the bells and whistles you put into the interface. I hope you have big plans for them because right now it feels like it takes 4 times as long to do anything because of all the clicking I have to do.
I made some changes to the UI to reduce the amount of steps needed to access several menus. There're also some info in the Help menu that describes the hidden buttons that the game has.

That makes her really uncomfortable to be around and makes me question why she is a Li at all. I hope that changes soon because I have a feeling that I'm not going to be able to avoid her.
I love Lucy as much as I love other characters. She's that type of character that adds variety by doing things that other characters wouldn't do. Who knows, maybe she's actually not that bad?

I did have the opportunity to cut off Suzy when it was obvious that she had too much but that hardly seems enough to justify a tag. Am I missing something here?
Hmm, you could ignore her falling in order to get a better scene...
But I see why you're not happy about the optional drinking tag... The reason why she still got drunk even though you tried to prevent this is that it would require for me to add a complete new route of the Mariya's 18 Birthday party where everyone is sober. And it sounds like a bad deal.
But the optional alcohol tag also means that you can buy alcohol and make someone drunk. Or just get drunk yourself.

I feel like there just isn't enough content to decide whether I really like it or not. I am hopeful and am looking forward to the next update.
Sure there's not enough of content. I have some plans on how to increase the number of renders I can provide with each update. But even this will take some time and saving up money. So it's the matter of time :coffee::whistle:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I love Lucy as much as I love other characters. She's that type of character that adds variety by doing things that other characters wouldn't do. Who knows, maybe she's actually not that bad?
I know you're the developer, but "Ditto"? I have assumed this and look forward to getting closer to her in the PT for her route specifically. :love: In any case, I find her adorable when she's irritable. :LOL:

• Star-struck

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Its fair to say that as someone who just found this title ive fallen for it already.. I tend to pref the stories that the college game types fall into be it Summer Gone, Being a Dik, AoA (RIP) etc but mainly those that have that story first direction.. While im still early going on the current amount of content i'm looking forward to the possibilities provided in this fresh title.. im a fan of mini games in these titles, a fan of having the college sports team - pref one that actually has content to support such a activity.. as well as the fun aspects that come from college life and the relationships..
I dont know what exactly the dev team have planned but it would be fun to see this fantastic ground up build to explore more aspects and games even if its as a fund raiser means for spending cash in the game.. ie a bare bones pool/snooker game.. darts when at a pub etc.. or even more actual lesson material (BADik style) just without the over educated Q and A's that some games try to add in there..
Its defo a game i'll support via review and patreon as its obvious just how much love and work has gone into not only its set up but the characters as a whole as well..
Long live and hopefully a title can can be a worthy pinkcake time filler

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
WOW! this game is really amazing, and it must be one of the few that really knows how to capture a
true sibling relationship, kudos to the dev for that! and the rest of the characters are also very well done and the writing is top tier. The best adult game I've played this year without a doubt.

The only thing I don't understand is how this game doesn't have more support on patreon, it should have triple support, it's true that the game is recent and all that, but still, as soon as I get paid, the first thing I'll do is subscribe to this dev's patreon, I really think he deserves it, but that's it! i better stop with the dickeating :p

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 45 Votes