4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
I am loving the game so far, such a high quality game.

The only pet peeve I have is the flashing auto-read on the bottom. Is there anyway to turn that off?
The flashing indicator appears in 2 cases. When the dialogue is ready to be advanced, or when auto-reading is enabled. In which one does it seem disturbing?

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Love the game and story so far, girls looks great even sandbox part feels good, nice music maybe a bit small selection at the moment but whats there is good, but i am a litle dissapointed that theres no virgin tag feels like a big missed opportunity in such a rare high quality game.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
I didn't see the rape scene in the game I only read it in the comments but if you're going to see more rape scenes I think it would be better if they did it towards the problematic girl in the store (or someone bad) or a woman towards the MC like in the Heart Problems game

Norman2250

Jan 27, 2019
Hey does anyone know how to change character names? I noticed in the screenshots the mom's name is Kate while in my game her name is Ekaterina.

szx1990

Dec 12, 2021
Played v0.1.3. Many contents have been added as compared to the previous version, and many improvements as well (though the previous version is already very good). This is simply the best RenPy-based VN at the present time!

Many little details, such as the SNS functions in the phone (damn, you can leave comments and the girl will reply back, just like in the real world!), the face of the girl turns red when she was shy/nervous, the movement of screen and the angle of shots, etc., are great.

The Dev has a good sense and skills in story telling, and I loved how the storyline is presented and efforts spent on developing the characters' personalities. There is no rush in the storyline (other than the NSFW part), and everything (e.g., the UI, the bgm, the renders, etc.) are beautifully done! This is by far the only VN which I purely enjoy the game and do not eager to see NSFW contents.

There may be some room for further improving the NSFW part, since the motivation of the MC taking advantages of the drunk girl is a bit inconsistent with the personalities of the MC in my chosen path. I personally think that it may be better if the story turns another way round: the MC is drunk and the girl is taking advantages on him (particularly since it is shown that the girl's lust level is the highest amount all female characters, it may make more sense for the girl to take initiative on having sxx with the MC. This may also explain why she has been rude to the MC, since she may like the MC from the beginning but would not want to show it to other people in daily life and she is only brave enough to take the initiative under the effect of alcohol).

Keep up the good work, and I hope that this game will be on Steam soon so that I can show my appreciation to the Dev financially :)

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes