4.30 star(s) 45 Votes

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Of course not. Screenshot are made with help of your operating system, not game itself
If you can’t made them then you are doing something wrong
Actually it is the game itself. What he's describing is RenPy's native screenshot function, which saves the image file directly in the game folder.

yes but with no luck. and i did screenshots befor in the last version i have allready 8 screenshots in the game folder. but in this version nothing works.

can a dev disable screenshots?
In a way yes, a dev can leave a keymap with no shortcut key assigned to it. In this case, keyclap only changed the keybinds around, the S key is used for the save menu and the screenshot key is now F12.

Evan Treborn

Oct 5, 2017
Actually it is the game itself. What he's describing is RenPy's native screenshot function, which saves the image file directly in the game folder.

In a way yes, a dev can leave a keymap with no shortcut key assigned to it. In this case, keyclap only changed the keybinds around, the S key is used for the save menu and the screenshot key is now F12.
thank you, it works :love:

Reactions: torresm

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
thanks, that's interesting
never thought that it may be useful to have in game screenshot because you always have a systemwide

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Developer said that the game will continue to be worked on no matter what, unless something terrible happens, but it will take time because they're sort of changing up their workflow. It's not coming out anytime soon. Buckle up.

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
I think the game is abandoned now sadly
Developer said that the game will continue to be worked on no matter what, unless something terrible happens, but it will take time because they're sort of changing up their workflow. It's not coming out anytime soon. Buckle up.
something the developer is not trying to release updates to the game, apparently he began, like other developers with subscriptions, to suck money out of them and there is nothing not to show off even a couple of photos from the game, a new version of pumping money out of them

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
something the developer is not trying to release updates to the game, apparently he began, like other developers with subscriptions, to suck money out of them and there is nothing not to show off even a couple of photos from the game, a new version of pumping money out of them
Of course, man, he is milking 400 dollars a month, the dream of every adult.

Really, some of you lost your brain by jerk off to much.

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
Of course, man, he is milking 400 dollars a month, the dream of every adult.

Really, some of you lost your brain by jerk off to much.
Is there sex in this game? I did not see that this game was updated, released on 2023-07-15, and finally, there is no news information in the game, and the last post was from December 31, and there is no information there, my conclusion was that maybe he was just raising money to improve his computer and then release one update, but he just pulls money out of his subscribers then

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
Is there sex in this game? I did not see that this game was updated, released on 2023-07-15, and finally, there is no news information in the game, and the last post was from December 31, and there is no information there, my conclusion was that maybe he was just raising money to improve his computer and then release one update, but he just pulls money out of his subscribers then
Yes, there is one 100% consensual sex scene in the game :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: torresm
4.30 star(s) 45 Votes