4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
Just played v0.1.3, and I must say, I'm really disappointed by the removal of {prehistory} scenes. But I get it. those fuckers at Patreon and their bullshit censorship are at fault here.

One of the reasons that made me like this VN is the prehistory scenes. Those scenes made this game stand out from the other incest games. Because most incest games just throw exposition dumps on the player.
"This is my landlady and she's this and that" and "This is my roommate and she's also this and this" and "Landlord left never to be seen again"

But with prehistory scenes, you get to see them growing up together, the bond between them, and how much they care for one another.

1.png 11.png 2.png 4.png 10.png 9.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

my wish, if this game were to be continued, is for the dev to find a way to bring those scenes back, those scenes are a huge part of what made this VN unique. and if the dev can't because of Patreon's stupid rules, at least make it an "unofficial" patch

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
my wish, if this game were to be continued, is for the dev to find a way to bring those scenes back, those scenes are a huge part of what made this VN unique. and if the dev can't because of Patreon's stupid rules, at least make it an "unofficial" patch
I think to bring them back, the dev needs another funding site and comparable amount of subs on it

taking in account very rare updates, lack of communication and clear deadlines and progress reports, I think it's almost impossible to do that

• Sad
Reactions: NewSeal and ABQ-NEW

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
I think to bring them back, the dev needs another funding site and comparable amount of subs on it

taking in account very rare updates, lack of communication and clear deadlines and progress reports, I think it's almost impossible to do that
he does have a subscribestar account, all he has to do is convince his Patreon supporters to switch to it. And he'll have creative freedom.
But like you said, rare updates and lack of communication, combined that with a broken arm. I don't think he's gonna do that anytime soon.:(:(

There was a patch but it was removed from the op. The truth is that this game without incest would lose a lot of interest on my part.
Thanks to your info, I found and downloaded the incest patch.
Now I'm gonna install it and try it, if it works and seems ok, I'm gonna upload it here. Wish me luck!!

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Just played v0.1.3, and I must say, I'm really disappointed by the removal of {prehistory} scenes. But I get it. those fuckers at Patreon and their bullshit censorship are at fault here.

One of the reasons that made me like this VN is the prehistory scenes. Those scenes made this game stand out from the other incest games. Because most incest games just throw exposition dumps on the player.
"This is my landlady and she's this and that" and "This is my roommate and she's also this and this" and "Landlord left never to be seen again"

But with prehistory scenes, you get to see them growing up together, the bond between them, and how much they care for one another.

View attachment 3860615 View attachment 3860661 View attachment 3860613 View attachment 3860614 View attachment 3860649 View attachment 3860650 View attachment 3860612 View attachment 3860616 View attachment 3860617

If a developer removes content instead of creating a patch then that dev is an idiot. 0 common sense.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes