4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
Game characters and fiction are going well. I'm curious about updates. I hope the long update and the game will not be abandoned

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
before also dev have call "Dizzy City Life" .... but abandoned, only 1 episode then stop till now ....

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello keyclap
welcome to F95 and thank you for presenting your project. even if i'm not quite sure where the journey in your story should lead to, i like the story and the rendering looks good.

unfortunately the complete translation is not in english, there is still some russian content in the texts and also captions in the pictures. probably because the project was not consistently built up in english right from the start. it is also unfortunate to change existing keybindings in the interface, especially since such changes can mean more work and could represent an additional source of error.

Please don't let yourself be influenced by people who write NTR yes/no, incest yes/no etc., but stay true to what you have planned and want to say - only then will you be able to keep having fun developing your project and good ones perform work.

You have to decide for yourself whether it makes sense and is possible to hide extra content behind a kind of "paywall". Since this is a pirate forum, I assume that sooner or later the full version will be available here as well.

I wish you the best of luck and I look forward to the next updates.

Reactions: Smirniy and lalka

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
Hello keyclap
welcome to F95 and thank you for presenting your project. even if i'm not quite sure where the journey in your story should lead to, i like the story and the rendering looks good.

unfortunately the complete translation is not in english, there is still some russian content in the texts and also captions in the pictures. probably because the project was not consistently built up in english right from the start. it is also unfortunate to change existing keybindings in the interface, especially since such changes can mean more work and could represent an additional source of error.

Please don't let yourself be influenced by people who write NTR yes/no, incest yes/no etc., but stay true to what you have planned and want to say - only then will you be able to keep having fun developing your project and good ones perform work.

You have to decide for yourself whether it makes sense and is possible to hide extra content behind a kind of "paywall". Since this is a pirate forum, I assume that sooner or later the full version will be available here as well.

I wish you the best of luck and I look forward to the next updates.
Thank you very much! I really appreciate your feedback.

- I'll keep working on the story to make it more enjoyable.
- The captions in the prehistory part were meant to be in that language, since the story starts from Russia. And I simply like to immerse such things with the surroundings.
- That was completely my bad changing the default keybindings, so that's why I returned them in the v0.1.1 update.
- I didn't know that there are people that are ready to support even if the game is leaked every month. It still blows my mind! That's why I decided to remove that "paywall" thing, so starting from the next release there will be no default or premium versions of the game.

Thank you again :)

Dec 1, 2022
This game looks amazing and has a ton of potential. That being said, it is very ambitious. There's a lot of polish in the UI and design, but that makes me worried. I'd rather play an unpolished game with lots of content than a polished but abandoned game.

Reactions: iconoclast9800

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
yeah with no description i ll skip it for now lets try later if not abandoned new dev do that stuff lot

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes