4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Our Bright Days [0.1.2] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (713 MB/ 248 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2022
OH man, she is 26 and complaining that she doesn't get any younger, she should have tried another 2-3 years at least to get pregnant...

If she was 36, I could imagine it, but 26... Nope...

And where does his sister come from ? Guess we will find out...

Dec 15, 2022
Licence agreement and some link to click, hmm... uninstall and next game.
Yeh that were a few of the things that bothered me too, I never give a shit about any license agreements.

But the game seems nice, nice story... after reading and skipping for 50 min. It's believable, no sex within de first 10 pictures.

Last edited:

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
It has beautiful renders. The characters are looking pretty great... but the concept could be better. I mean, this is another "Join an 18 y/o brat on his adventures as he creeps around the house, stalking his mother and sisters while they sleep, shower and pee", which it doesn't scream creative or inspired to me. :coffee:
F/D games are better imo. There's not many of them, and certainly not many good ones. But the good ones are really good.

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
Please put it in a zip file with the name of this game. I don't know how many patch.rpy files I have downloaded for which afterwards didn't know which game it fit.
these not complicated you make like me, you create a file folder with the name of the game and you place the game and the mode of in.
Sans titre.jpg

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Does the preview show the extent of pregnancy content or is there more in the game or planned?(Also, is that the only character with said content)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slavoj
4.20 star(s) 45 Votes