VN Ren'Py Our Daily Breed [v0.1a] [kentkode]

kentkode

Aug 21, 2024
cover.png

Overview:
You lead a quiet life until Claire and her husband move in next door. After your first encounter, you begin having vivid dreams of Claire each night. As the dreams grow increasingly intense and immersive, you start to unravel a surprising truth about their meaning and the connection they reveal.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-22
Release Date: 2024-08-22
Developer: Kent Kode
Censored: No
Version: 0.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

bus_ruby2.png a_4.png c_7.png dc_1.png prls_6b.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
kentkode the thread has been edited and moved to the games, congratulations for your game.

Please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well this title looks great so far...and it's good to see this new title was created using the Ren"py engine, instead of Unity (yuck) or others (it's much easier to create mods, etc. using Ren'Py). Though, I suggest increasing the font size a bit (it can still be done using shift A...but it's still better to increase it through the gui script changes). As well maybe change the default textbox...I included an example with my custom compilation (it doesn't block any of the image content like some traditional textbox's can).

Also it would be good if the dev added future tags like many other popular titles. As this will let potential fans know what and how some of the controversial content will be handled going forward into the story. (For me I dislike most NTR, or sharing / swinging content. Though, I do like playing harem's and I'm good with Netori NTR content only...where MC steals the girl away from another. Any of the other NTR content, most prefer to have the choice to avoid it...not just the choice to skip. Avoid = never happens. Skippable = It still happen, but off camera.)

And finally, I've included below a good example of a well done gene section from a very popular title called Grandma's H.... It's structure allows the user to see (first glance) and know without having to search through the forms, or wait and ask a dev to answer their questions (also avoids troll misinformation from creating a shit show in the forms from happening...which can become a huge negative mark for a potential growing fanbase). It can also prevent the dev from having to repeatedly answer many of the same questions (saves the dev wasting their time and avoiding frustration).

I also compiled a few mods etc. together for this new interesting looking title...
  • Added a custom bottom shaded textbox. - (Though the dialog text still needs to be a bit larger to better display on screen for this textbox to shine.)
  • Included a Universal Quick menu mod - It hide's and or can display the quick menu by hitting your Q key (cleans up the dialog area).
  • Included the Universal Descriptor Mod - This mod can display hidden choice info on screen - Though, not a walk through, but it can aid in knowing more info about the choices (it's dependent on how a title is coded, as not all choice info will be displayed.)
  • Included the 0x52 URM tool - A useful tool used to edit or view Ren'Py titles. (ALT m will bring up the tools search function, as well a small box at the top right hand corner will appear whenever a choice or requirement check happens. Just expand to display.)
  • Included my modified version of a Universal Textbox Mod - (which includes 4+1 textbox choices, as well includes a textbox opacity slider.)
Install: Extract and merge the mod compilation game folder with this titles game folder (overwrite when prompted). Then Run your game exe and enjoy the few minor game adjustments.

Regards.

Last edited:

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Or bringing new artists onboard.
There are many way ways to create art. I'm not saying AI is the greatest, but it's brought a whole new dimension to art.
Honestly if the AI CG samplings on this site are anything to go by, it has brought exactly one dimension.

All of the AI CG is the exact same, and you can tell it is AI CG simply by the AI CG style of the artwork. I'm guessing it's whatever open source uncensored model everyone is running to generate NSFW artwork, but it definitely outputs a very specific style of image. One that can be seen here, on Steam, and elsewhere.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Honestly if the AI CG samplings on this site are anything to go by, it has brought exactly one dimension.
That's true. Go on YT and hit music mix. You'll see some cool stuff.
Yeah, overall, the devs here are just going for the easy and quick product. But it's an evaluation in process... today's games are much more consistent than a year ago. Art evolves; it's inevitable...

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3955386

Overview:
You lead a quiet life until Claire and her husband move in next door. After your first encounter, you begin having vivid dreams of Claire each night. As the dreams grow increasingly intense and immersive, you start to unravel a surprising truth about their meaning and the connection they reveal.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-22
Release Date: 2024-08-22
Developer: Kent Kode
Censored: No
Version: 0.1a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3955342 View attachment 3955343 View attachment 3955344 View attachment 3955345 View attachment 3955431
Good luck with your game. The girls are real cuties. You absolutely need a box in your preferences for increasing the size of the text. It is way too small as it is. Some of us have vision problems. Thank you.

Reactions: atrebor68

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i second the call for larger text box. at least the yellow text made it a bit easier for me and old eyes to read..but not by much..
enjoyed the first release quite a bit though, i enjoy games with a bit of the supernatural.