Our futanari-centered wonderland game is now in development! What would you guys like to see in it?

Dark Lostia

Sep 28, 2021
FutariEden_Logo_Public.png

I have no idea if I'm posting this correctly haha. But Futari Eden's development is finally underway with it's first post! Yay! Futari Eden takes place in a place known as "The Twin Wonderlands", a realm of magic, wonder... and cruelty. It's planned to be a semi-open world game that takes you through "Malice's" journey to find her twin sister Alice. This is primarily a NSFW game centered around a futanari cast within a futanari dominant world. This game is more focused on the story aspects and the overall lore of the world and it'll play similar to games like Dark Souls and that "other" game, though there is also plenty of lewd aspects as well. Tell us what you think so far! This is our game's logo and a sketch of the first "Astral Princess", Scoria the Refused inspired by the Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland. Tell us what you think!

We'd also like to know what characters and features you'd like to see in the future! And if you'd like to support our project, you can on our Pateron here:

COMBAT POSES SKETCH

FutariEden_Scoria_PoseSamplesSketch_1_Public_Watermarked.png

COLORED SKETCH

FutariEden_Scoria_NeutralSketch_1_Public_Watermarked.png

Reactions: BangB420

Dark Lostia

Sep 28, 2021
Nice, keep it up.
Thank you, Icarus! We really appreciate the support! ^-^ I noticed that you're a fellow game developer! We're sort of new to this community so if you have any advice for an aspiring developer please do share! I'm willing to learn!

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Thank you, Icarus! We really appreciate the support! ^-^ We're sort of new to this community so if you have any advice for an aspiring developer please do share! I'm willing to learn!
Well first thing is if you go on 'tickets' you can get the developer badge. If you want advice then you'll have the dev forum that can help out.

• Angry
Reactions: Paradox Edge