5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
z_I0r9.png

Overview:
Begin your life anew in this second installment to the lovingly nostalgic “Our Life” series.
Fall has settled over a quaint town high on a mountain as the story begins. But it isn’t only the leaves that are changing. You and your mother were leaving behind everything you knew before, having just moved into that well-worn house in the middle of a tight knit cul-de-sac. It’s there where a delicate paper airplane lands at your feet and leads you to unanticipated crossroads…
Make your own path through life as you grow from childhood to adulthood with your two closest neighbors. Even in the chilly autumn weather, it’ll be a truly heartwarming time
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-15
Release Date: 2024-04-14
Developer: GBPatch - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.12 Beta
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Patches: *

Thomas1999 thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

vbkcK1.jpg e5YA2W.jpg wG7deF.jpg BclYBd.jpg MHuy5P.jpg RQwOII.jpg 0FWLCX.jpg Xht5aj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Yay! Love this! I was a bit frighten this was going to be a lesbian game, and I was ready to fake it 'till I make it, because I love this developer so much, I just had to play this one, too, even if no masculine LIs were going to be in it. Turns out Qiu is gender fluid (I thought they'd be a transman from all the snippets I ws hearing about), and I only care about the penis, not the gender (though I do prefer masculine!), so I'm glad it turned out this way. I was full ready to lez up, because I'm sure we're not going to have sex scenes in this game, so I don't care what's in the LI's pants, since I wont be seeing breast and vulva either way. I'm so happy to have it this way! Insta watch :love:

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
There should be a disclaimer if a game doesn't have erotic content.
Aye, no sexual content in this one - and judging from how the devs gave it a 'teen'-rating on the itch.io page, that's probably not going to change in future versions.

Damn shame, man. Almost all the romance games with good art are sexless PG-13 stories.

Edit: speaking of tags, looks like the protagonist is customizable and can be male or female. So it needs a 'female protagonist'-tag as well.

Last edited:

Krakk3n

Jan 18, 2020
Damn shame, man. Almost all the romance games with good art are sexless PG-13 stories.
Hope its stays so . You know how doki-doki went viral, and suddenly parents all over the world were concerned that it was an adult game with cute graphics. If an adult game goes viral , and somehow leads them into this kind of games. I bet it will bring lots of problems.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes