SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm all for a slightly more feminine Emma. I can see it.
I can also see Ian-Ivy hooking up for the end of fucking time...

Also, don't see why Jessica (either of them) couldn't be at the club hanging out with Jack, catching up on old times, seeing how they've been and what not. Someone should send this to EK.

Also... Landwhale? Really??? Why not Jasmin infuckingstead?

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Finally the consequences are showing and I can finally ditch my countless numbers of different play through lmao.
Leaving me with only a few save files left. I stopped the Cindy love route save when I saw her appearing with Axel.
Leaving me with a save of cuck Ian and a slut Lena, a man slut cheating Ian with a loyal nun Lena. :LOL:
And of course a mutual cheating play through with IanxCindy (non-love) and LenaxMike to see what's the consequences.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
They got Axxel on it ... MC was never supposed to be in the driver seat ... just rememer the clubbing debacle with Cindy
our efforts on helping Wade and Cindy are fucked over and were all for naught
Just like MC had to fight Jaremy off for anything good happening, he now has to fend Axxel off a Cindy.
Good luck keping the Cristiano ronaldo muscled hunk Seymour pays to fkk Lena off a Cindy !
Going back so many updates before Axxel even crashed our parties.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Incidentally, there's a minor addition to Ch.11 proper, that those who only played the epilogue might've missed: Seymour actually puts his foot down and orders Lena to shut down her Stalkfap (like it was expected he would) if she's working with him.
ahh, this is why Lena is hesitant about Billy's modelling agency on my playthrough

thanks ffive!
i only played the epilogue

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So it looks like our efforts on helping Wade and Cindy are fucked over and were all for naught... Wonderful
I think it's jumping to conclusions a bit too early. The way it's portrayed and how Axel talks about it (that there's nothing going on between him and Cindy, and that's just professional meeting with people from modeling agency) can easily turn out to be true on routes where Ian helps Wade, or has love route with Cindy himself.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
You guy see Lena x Emma potential. I see Lena doing Seymour's bidding by corrupting the progressive activist into being an obedient woman.
I don't see this happening. Emma is not the type of woman Seymour target. In his narcissistic mind, what he is doing and providing to Lena is a privilege, a opportunity. Something that he surely doesn't wanna give to Emma.
But i can see he using Lena to destroy Emma's life and social fights against the take over of the small business of Baluart. Not taking her as he wants takes Lena.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes