Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If in the scene where Lena goes to work at the club and she performs oral sex on Jeremy or the custodian, what would have happened if she didn't swallow semen and keep it in her mouth and attract the toxic Axel to give him a French kiss, for you it will be a moment of revenge mixed with the desire to vomit? :unsure:

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021

Christmas time is nearly upon us, but summer is coming to ORS, and most of the cast will be sporting new outfits. Just like Lena could choose her bikini, Ian will have stat-related options. These are the designs I came up with for Ian , what do you think?

Work on the torunament update continues; I've written all scenes except for the torunament itself, for which I'm drawing all the neccesary assets at the moment. I'm quite optimistic about the update being ready before december, if my colorist can keep up, that is. My goal is to have all the writing and drawings finished by the 15th of this month, and put everything together and test it during the next week.

I'll keep you updated on the progress, and, as always, thanks for your patience and support!

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Smart outfit looks like Robert who ruined it.
Charisma looks a bit tight.
Athletics is good.
Lust is a tryhard, wearing that vest despite it being hot?

Not that Ians outfits matters. Don't waste time reworking them, Eva.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Smart and Athletic are fine. I guess charisma is supposed to be a Navy top and not black, but could maybe be a tad lighter in shade otherwise it is fine. Lust is... not good at all for Summer, same as his normal Lust outfit, but with shorts? Nope, not a great look.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

Christmas time is nearly upon us, but summer is coming to ORS, and most of the cast will be sporting new outfits. Just like Lena could choose her bikini, Ian will have stat-related options. These are the designs I came up with for Ian , what do you think?

Work on the torunament update continues; I've written all scenes except for the torunament itself, for which I'm drawing all the neccesary assets at the moment. I'm quite optimistic about the update being ready before december, if my colorist can keep up, that is. My goal is to have all the writing and drawings finished by the 15th of this month, and put everything together and test it during the next week.

I'll keep you updated on the progress, and, as always, thanks for your patience and support!
Lust should've been topless, but keep the necklace.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Great news that update seems to be going quite fast. But regarding Ian outfits, they have always been less inspired than Lena's but these new ones are quite meh. They are not that bad and it's not that important, but they could be quite better IMO.

Smart and Athletic are fine. I guess charisma is supposed to be a Navy top and not black, but could maybe be a tad lighter in shade otherwise it is fine. Lust is... not good at all for Summer, same as his normal Lust outfit, but with shorts? Nope, not a great look.
Charisma outfit gives me these vibes:

F7ThCbgXcAA8_fA.jpg

Not my thing.

I would add some sunglasses to all outfits. I would make the shirt in the wits outfit a long sleeve one rolled up, but maybe that's a personal quirk of mine, I don't like short sleeve shirts. Athletics outfit, I would prefer a basketball jersey and no jeans, but it's all right.

For the charisma outfit, I would go with something like this:

4a963f593480abdee70bc0dd141fd771.jpg

Lust outfit:

lust_outfit.jpg

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I would like him to wear the first outfit so that others believe that he maintains the aura of the good boy because at this moment in history many of us turned Ian into a sex demon, which must have been the innocent boy who believed in pure love, Is it our fault or his ex-girlfriend's fault that he is like this now? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: axy2

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
I would like him to wear the first outfit so that others believe that he maintains the aura of the good boy because at this moment in history many of us turned Ian into a sex demon, which must have been the innocent boy who believed in pure love, Is it our fault or his ex-girlfriend's fault that he is like this now? :unsure:
Both. Both is good

Wearing the first outfit is the result of beating up Robert and stealing his shirt.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: axy2 and Leongen43

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020

Not exactly vibing with the Charisma outfit but the other 3 look ok.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Wits and Charisma give off old money vibes, which I think is a fairly appropriate style choice for both themes; again the only change I'd make there is lightening up the navy color a tad so it doesn't look quite as dark. Athletic outfit is again fine, the jorts look could be switched to basketball or board shorts and it would likely improve the look. Everyone saying drop the red shirt and have it be an opened button up for lust is spot on, though I'd probably change the color of the button up to red to stick with the lust theme.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017

I like the outfits tbh. I don't see a need to waste time redoing any

Jun 1, 2017
I think Ian's summer outfits are also okay, but it makes more sense if:
  • Wits: Stays the same
  • Charisma: unbuttoned button up shirt with no undershirt OR Polo shirt
  • Atheletic: Stays the same OR topless
  • Lust: topless with the necklace

Reactions: axy2
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes