EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Is it just me or does the the new Minerva scene not show up in the gallery? I have so many different paths saved I couldn't easily identify which one I had an active Minerva path, so I used the gallery unlocker eventually. But, it doesn't seem to show up... I had to use console commands at the start of Chapter 10 to ensure the path was active and then eventually got the scene.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Guys am i the only one who completely ignores Lena as Ian?How much do i lose doing it?
You miss a few dates and with it a few stat/will gains.
Currently, the only way to wrestle Ivy is to max her affection, which requires to date Lena at least for a short amount of time. So maybe you lose the chance to date Ivy in the long run (assuming that the wrestling scene is mandantory).

DcntMood

Feb 10, 2021
You miss a few dates and with it a few stat/will gains.
Currently, the only way to wrestle Ivy is to max her affection, which requires to date Lena at least for a short amount of time. So maybe you lose the chance to date Ivy in the long run (assuming that the wrestling scene is mandantory).
Oh Ivy worth dating Lena i guess,but how much of her content is there in the game?I never knew you can date Ivy tbh

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Oh Ivy worth dating Lena i guess,but how much of her content is there in the game?I never knew you can date Ivy tbh
As of now, only one scene in chapter 10. It isn't clear if it leads to date Ivy in the future, but it's currently the only Ian/ivy content we have...

DcntMood

Feb 10, 2021
Talking about Emma...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol this is hillarious) there is so much stuff in this game i haven't played through,Emma is my favourite at the moment,im about to start a new walkthrough so i do a little research with people knowing the game very well to make sure i don't miss anything big

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
The game calls it "Political activist" but basically she is a crazy communist.
Meh. At least she's pushing class/income issues, unlike an easily distracted hive-mind majority today pushing identitarian or oikophobic bullshit that was pumped into their low-functioning zombie brains through school and media.

Occupy Wall-Street happens > Oligarchs: "Shit" > Invent a shiny cat toy & stuff it with trumped-up, embellished and cherry-picked race and sex issues > Throw: Idiots scatter and start fighting amongst themselves.

Oligarchs: "Fuck yea".

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
does dating Lena blockes any routes?Do i lose anything dating her?
Yes, many options get blocked. There is a bit of leaway if you merely have an open relationship with her and some girls are content just fucking you without commiting. You can also commit to some girls before Lena.

Holly: Currently not possible to date both, Lena is extremely sensitive about Ian purchasing her.
Cindy: Affair is possible, but demanding a relationship doesn't work if Ian already commits to Lena.
Alison: She ends the relationship if Ian and Lena are too close.
Cherry: She nopes the fuck out if Ian is with her past rival.
Emma: Casually fucking her works, but she backs down if Ian and Lena are serious in chapter 10.
Minerva: Works. I imagine Robert can potentially tell Lena of the affair after the events of chapter 10.

DcntMood

Feb 10, 2021
Yes, many options get blocked. There is a bit of leaway if you merely have an open relationship with her and some girls are content just fucking you without commiting. You can also commit to some girls before Lena.

Holly: Currently not possible to date both, Lena is extremely sensitive about Ian purchasing her.
Cindy: Affair is possible, but demanding a relationship doesn't work if Ian already commits to Lena.
Emma: Casually fucking her works, but she backs down if Ian and Lena are serious in chapter 10.
Minerva: Works. I imagine Robert can potentially tell Lena of the affair after the events of chapter 10.
thank you so much for the answer,very well explained,i have one last question though:Does dating and becoming close with any of the girls works the same way with the others?Like they eventually back down and stop the relationship?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
thank you so much for the answer,very well explained,i have one last question though:Does dating and becoming close with any of the girls works the same way with the others?Like they eventually back down and stop the relationship?
Yes, there can be a couple flags that sooner or later lead to a breakup.

Alison ends dating him if Ian kisses Emma, or is close with Lena or Holly.
Cherry can deny Ian if he switched to Alison and is faithful towards her.
Minerva ends the affair if you are intimate with Holly.

Reactions: DcntMood

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021

Ian gets railroaded like crazy. You pretty much start getting kicked off girl's routes as soon as you get deep onto one of their paths. Game has very, very little latitude to get a lot of scene content on Ian in a single play-through.

Lena gets all these options. Ian has to choose a girl more or less. Ian's shit continues to tighten up as Lena's content broadens as well.

Maybe that will change if Ian becomes famous or something. But he isn't sexually/personally appealing enough to pull multiple girls into anything except casual fucks where they don't know about each-other currently. Bro gets professionally cock blocked unless it is a cuck plot- in which case Eva Kiss laid out a red carpet for him and constantly annoys you with those options.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes