Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Guys how do you specialize in takedowns or in MMA punching? I have the will and have 2 saves where i focused on either one yet they are greyed out in the options. Is this a bug?

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Running the update one route after another, I try to catch the essence and understand what is wrong here. Something was bothering me. Why only 7/10 my rating?
And then I realized what the problem was, once again making sure that deadlines are bad.
The update looks incomplete. Usually the end of an update is a cliffhanger, a plot twist, a resolution of some issue, or vice versa a new challenge. Warming up interest in the story and further game
Chapter 11 ends with nothing. 3 out of 4 runs are Ian or Mark/Louise/Lena threesomes. Not only does it scene look far-fetched, but Louise has finally ceased being a person and has become a sex doll for Lena's needs... so this looks like a very weak completion of the update. It ends with nothing.
Only the Seymour patb seems to be a complete moment - we see how Lena falls to the dark side and it seems that this is the darkest route (later I will describe this in detail).
I remembered Eva saying that a little later she would do the prologue of Part 12 where she would add a couple of scenes and complete the script. And again, talking about deadlines. Eve set herself the goal of releasing the update ASAP and separated some of the content for the prologue, as a result, the update seems to be cut off. Maybe such a position seems unpopular, but it would be better if she finished the last part in full, spending another month without separating pieces from it.
The threesome indeed a felt a bit forced in the story. I was expecting Lena thinking about who she might invite for such a thing while she was alone, with 2 possible options: Ivy and Louise. Emma might also work, but they don't know each other too much. Hell, Jessica could have been an option; a total stranger that will have no impact in their lives moving forward. Instead we got only Louise and the entire discussion can be summed up to: hey, would you like to sleep with me and my bf? sure, let's do it.

Other things that are worth mentioning:
- I like Mike, but we got way too many scenes with him in a span of 2 updates: Chapter 10 - 3 scenes, Chapter 11 - 2 scenes.
- I was sure that Axel will show up again in this update, but no.
- This time, I feel like the story didn't progress too much.
  • Ian - Cindy: nothing happens, they sleep with each other, share compliments and that is it (same as chapter 10)
  • Ian - Allison: not much
  • Where is Billy ?
- Lena working at the club is something that will create opportunities for more Lena - Jeremy / Mike scenes and possibly Axel - Cindy, but that is just speculation.
- Seymour got a bit of screen time, but the final scenes, while the art was wonderful, the story felt identical with the scene we got in chapter 9. At least we know that he is a man of his word and he won't initiate anything. Lena will have to do that and she was rather close of doing it in this update.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Running the update one route after another, I try to catch the essence and understand what is wrong here. Something was bothering me. Why only 7/10 my rating?
And then I realized what the problem was, once again making sure that deadlines are bad.
The update looks incomplete. Usually the end of an update is a cliffhanger, a plot twist, a resolution of some issue, or vice versa a new challenge. Warming up interest in the story and further game
Chapter 11 ends with nothing. 3 out of 4 runs are Ian or Mark/Louise/Lena threesomes. Not only does it scene look far-fetched, but Louise has finally ceased being a person and has become a sex doll for Lena's needs... so this looks like a very weak completion of the update. It ends with nothing.
Only the Seymour patb seems to be a complete moment - we see how Lena falls to the dark side and it seems that this is the darkest route (later I will describe this in detail).
I remembered Eva saying that a little later she would do the prologue of Part 12 where she would add a couple of scenes and complete the script. And again, talking about deadlines. Eve set herself the goal of releasing the update ASAP and separated some of the content for the prologue, as a result, the update seems to be cut off. Maybe such a position seems unpopular, but it would be better if she finished the last part in full, spending another month without separating pieces from it.
Mostly agree with this, even if i did still enjoy it more than what'd i'd call a 7/10. I feel c11 needs and will probably get a 'revised' version that feels more complete and plays better.

Eva Kiss mentioned and implied multiple times that she felt pressured to get the update out and that she needed to for her own mental (and financial?) health. But choosing that path can have consequences.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Guys how do you specialize in takedowns or in MMA punching? I have the will and have 2 saves where i focused on either one yet they are greyed out in the options. Is this a bug?
I don't know about kickboxing, but the jiujitsu specialization is bugged -- it requires 5 points in the skill to enable, when it's only possible to have 4 points max. I'd guess it's an oversight from copy/pasting the kickboxing branch, where the "regular" max value is indeed 5.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This time, I feel like the story didn't progress too much.
  • Ian - Cindy: nothing happens, they sleep with each other, share compliments and that is it (same as chapter 10)
I think this is intentional -- both Ian and the player can get a feeling Cindy is dragging her feet with breakup with Wade for some reason, and then comes a talk with Ivy who mentions that there's rumors Cindy is now dating Alex, which seeds further doubt in Ian (and player, too) Ian's thoughts on that are like they were copy/pasted from arguments in this very thread: "no, she wouldn't... but then she cheated on Wade with me, so she might do it again now"

Ian and Alison can have potentially a big development, having sex for the first time. Also, fucking Alison explicitly sets a flag Ian is cheating on Lena, so all these people complaining how Lena can cheat on Ian but not the other way around, can sit down and shut up now :sneaky:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
The weird thing i noticed is that you can force Louise to have threesomes even if you have a bad relationship with her.
In my main save she just accepted having sex with Mike like nothing.

Reactions: aykarin

KurtPitt

Mar 26, 2020
The idea of re-having a threesome with Alison and Jeremy is giving me goosebumps. Even if when i press the first button the scene keeps restarting

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Anyone can be the asshole -- oh, wait a minute ... everyone has one and
looks like you just went and embraced you ***hole persona just now.

i noticed is that you can force Louise
just curious
The path to lose girls is to have them be stolen by Jeremy or abused by Axxxxel or Seymoxxx.
You choose the degraded disgusting choices ... you hav ta live by them.

• Angry
Reactions: Balsamic

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Man, I'm getting tired of Lena gaslighting Holly and herself about their feelings towards each other. The Holly Trinity is really nowhere in sight yet.

• Sad
Reactions: hotNess

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Love the game, enjoyed the update. I don't know if anyone else noticed something weird buuuuut...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah I wanna see the holly get fucked her brain out ntr too I love cuddle holly/ian and holly turns into a slut because ivy/lena influance I really hope its not a bug.

but there should at least be a video or something to see what was happening:confused::confused:

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The threesome indeed a felt a bit forced in the story. I was expecting Lena thinking about who she might invite for such a thing while she was alone, with 2 possible options: Ivy and Louise. Emma might also work, but they don't know each other too much. Hell, Jessica could have been an option; a total stranger that will have no impact in their lives moving forward. Instead we got only Louise and the entire discussion can be summed up to: hey, would you like to sleep with me and my bf? sure, let's do it.

Other things that are worth mentioning:
- I like Mike, but we got way too many scenes with him in a span of 2 updates: Chapter 10 - 3 scenes, Chapter 11 - 2 scenes.
- I was sure that Axel will show up again in this update, but no.
- This time, I feel like the story didn't progress too much.
  • Where is Billy ?
- Lena working at the club is something that will create opportunities for more Lena - Jeremy / Mike scenes and possibly Axel - Cindy, but that is just speculation.
- Seymour got a bit of screen time, but the final scenes, while the art was wonderful, the story felt identical with the scene we got in chapter 9. At least we know that he is a man of his word and he won't initiate anything. Lena will have to do that and she was rather close of doing it in this update.
Louise is absolutely uninteresting because of this. Yes, it's a beautiful scene, but the script doesn't make sense. Well noted. Just a collection of pixels on the screen.
I understand that Louise/Jeremy/Lena scene made sense, since it was Louise's initiative, because she subconsciously understood what Jeremy is like and tries to diversify sex, make it more kinky, so that he doesn't lose interest in her. There was motivation.
And here - nothing. Ian is a barely familiar guy for Louise, and knowing what a prude she is - all this is implausible.
Eva was in a hurry with the release and poorly spelled out these moments, I hope they will be corrected in final.
-Same, I'm hoping about Lena/Emma/Ian and Ivy/Lena/Ian. But it seems that Eva is cucking Ivy fans, don't giving Ivy-Ian content, just teasing. :ROFLMAO:
-Agree, weird that Axel don't haved screen time, he was missing Ep.10 and now 11 too. I don't like him at all, but weird that Eva don't give him attention twice.
- No best girl Emma content at all. Disappointed.
- About Alison - too much yandere vibes again, I'm sick how she obsessed with Ian. Total boner killer.
- Indeed, where is Billy? Lena with Ivy planned to join his photoshoots a long time ago and seems to me this route is abandoned for now.
- disagree about Seymour. In Ep.9 it was just the introduction of the antagonist and we saw what Seymour is like - he showed his cards.
Here we saw how Lena completely goes under his control, goes to the "dark side" and loses herself. Lena becomes corrupted, becomes Seymour's property in her own mind.
Seymour offered her the Ring of Power, but we know how they work... it destroys Lena we knew, subordinating her to Seymour. Well written scene and I can see how passionate Eva was doing it.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I think this is intentional -- both Ian and the player can get a feeling Cindy is dragging her feet with breakup with Wade for some reason, and then comes a talk with Ivy who mentions that there's rumors Cindy is now dating Alex, which seeds further doubt in Ian (and player, too) Ian's thoughts on that are like they were copy/pasted from arguments in this very thread: "no, she wouldn't... but then she cheated on Wade with me, so she might do it again now"

Ian and Alison can have potentially a big development, having sex for the first time. Also, fucking Alison explicitly sets a flag Ian is cheating on Lena, so all these people complaining how Lena can cheat on Ian but not the other way around, can sit down and shut up now :sneaky:
and you dindt believe me it could happen apologize know:mad::mad: what twisted game ivy playingand where does she has this info from

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
Man, I'm getting tired of Lena gaslighting Holly and herself about their feelings towards each other. The Holly Trinity is really nowhere in sight yet.
Yeah now we have to wait a few months just to see if they finally break the ice there.

• Sad
Reactions: GaRbS

KarateChop166

Oct 2, 2021
yeah I wanna see the holly get fucked her brain out ntr too I love cuddle holly(ian and holly turns into a slut because ivy/lena influance I really hope its not a bug.

but there should at least be a video or something to see what was happening:confused::confused:
Agreed. I literally WANT her to get corrupted and "stolen" from Ian. It's just so crazy HOW it happens. The scene before we make sweet cuddle love. Then it skips to them working out where she just casually mentions hooking up (a few times) with Mark at his house off screen (after previously telling Lena she was definately not interested)...and then a few scenes later almost has a panic attack because she kissed Lena. ("But but but I'm with Ian. I LOVE him! I'm so happy!") It's crazy inconsistent.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
but the only thing that is weird my ian has a very bad performance with alison/jeremy he did not get it up at all and than all the sudden alsion says ian has the best dick ever if I ask her if ians or jeremys dick is better does she lie?does she prefer big dick jeremy and dont wanna hurt baby ian feelings:cry:?? and ian fucks her like a sex god how is this happen does my ian have a split personality last week could not get it up at all then be a sex god again???????o_O

I was hoping alison slowly prefers jeremy more and change

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes