| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Are the scenes out for Allison out yet for chapter 11? In the gallery it said WIP, wondering if it's in the story yet.
Depending on the route you unlock her scenes and Gallery is fan-made not Dev's. Scenes are just not added in the gallery but they are same ones in CH11 final.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Holly is a spineless people pleaser slutting herself for the sake of Lena and Ivy
Yes, because people don't possibly get more comfortable with sex when encouraged, in face of being raised by religious nuts, for their own sake and because sex is simply fun. It's because they're spineless and it is only ever done for sake of others. Oh, sorry, did i say "enjoy sex"? I meant they turn into sluts of course, there's no such thing as a normal woman who likes sex, after all.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
After her last relationship 2 years(iirc) ago, Holly is average girl, knew nothing about things than she had at that time, no personal growth, than Holly is head over heals in love with Ian and met 2 girlfriends who like to spend time with Holly and vice versa, who also happen to be making Holly more comfortable towards different things included sex, than Ian is not interested/invested in Holly as Holly is in him, Now Holly is more confident, open to try new things/experiment, curious, and trying to make up for the time she lost by turning into a Sigma Girl why people think she is slutting herself out or Holly is just despicable. This thought is just absurd. She is adapting, changing to accommodating herself to make her better than her previous self who was only nerdy and knew nothing about her body, dressing sense and so on.

YeColo

Dec 29, 2022
After her last relationship 2 years(iirc) ago, Holly is average girl, knew nothing about things than she had at that time, no personal growth, than Holly is head over heals in love with Ian and met 2 girlfriends who like to spend time with Holly and vice versa, who also happen to be making Holly more comfortable towards different things included sex, than Ian is not interested/invested in Holly as Holly is in him, Now Holly is more confident, open to try new things/experiment, curious, and trying to make up for the time she lost by turning into a Sigma Girl why people think she is slutting herself out or Holly is just despicable. This thought is just absurd. She is adapting, changing to accommodating herself to make her better than her previous self who was only nerdy and knew nothing about her body, dressing sense and so on.
overcome.jpg

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Some people just wanna say stupid shit and blasphemy to spark reactions.

Though I do love the dolts who go on about the whole thing. Like Holly under Ivy and Lena's companionship is gonna start doing blow, get into a gang bang, and end up with D cup tits all to cater to her friendship with those two.

My response: Get Fucking Real. She isn't slutting herself out. She's experimenting and testing things out she normally wouldn't considering doing, all thanks to Lena and Ivy making suggestions, giving her advice. Not to mention, we as Ian and Lena can influence whether or not she "endings up slutting herself" with Mark if we don't intervine or not. So if does "slut" herself, the fault lies in the player and their choices prior.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
anyone have a save with all gallery scenes unlocked? ty
FOR GALLERY:
Start new game select cheat game mode, select unlock gallery and save game after prologue.

As long as that save file is not deleted Gallery will be unlocked for future too. Also you can Disable it same way just select Disable gallery.
Can someone mention this EVER-ENDING question about Gallery in OP.

Last edited:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
To me, the most attractive things about Holly are her innocence, awkwardness, nerdiness and "purity" (of character, I don't mean it in a sexual way). If you change that you get a less attractive, less charismatic Lena. And there's nothing wrong with that, it might even be considered as a positive change for Holly. But I think the ideal way would be solving her self-worth issues without changing what makes her unique.

rj677

May 30, 2020
I don't know if I should be surprised or not at the voting results. On one hand, I find it deplorable that two of the most self-centred, least personable women are amongst the most popular (Cindy and Alison), but on the other hand, I'm aware what site this is and the reason the majority of people (mainly guys) frequent it. It really is a terrible indictment and reflection of extremely superficial tastes. Yes, both characters are absolutely gorgeous (Cindy almost painfully so) but their personalities are... ... in an effort to be kind, let's just say 'considerably less attractive'. Meanwhile, characters with so much more going for them than just looks are near the bottom of the list (Emma and Cherry especially). I hope that Eva will continue to devote just as much time to all of the wonderfully diverse characters and doesn't decide to solely focus on 'Miss Popular'.
I can see your points and I agree with a lot of them... but for me personally, Cindy being number 1 in the polls and tied for my 2nd favourite girl isnt just about her appearance or something superficial.

Excluding physical attributes, what makes her path so good for me is the fact that you can have 2 different opinions on her depending on your perspective and interpretation of her story: You can either think that she is just self centered and a bitch to Wade or you can think that Wade is just holding her back from experiencing life. At the end of chapter 7 where you can follow 1 of them, you can clearly see that they are both right and its all about what we the player think of it. THAT was the pinnacle of the Cindy path to me :love:(even if there wasnt any sex scene with her there) .

So essentially Cindy just benefits heavely from the fact that shes the "forbidden fruit"... The one woman you want but cant have and that you actually have to "conquer" :devilish:. Allison is also lucky in that aspect because she just has a lot of kinks that just bring her way above where she should be just with her personality (big honkers, tall woman, breeding and now begining of bimbo :sneaky:). The fact that she has a scene every update also helps influence her popularity :cautious:

Everyone already knows my opinions about Emma, so Im not gonna repeat myself again :KEK:. But yeah I agree that everyone should be developed and that some are getting a lot while others are getting little :(
Are those Lena's fluids on Robert's shirt? :ROFLMAO:
Hell no bro/sis, this man doesnt deserve her fluids... If he wants some, he can go to StalkFap and spend 49.99$ like everyone else :KEK: :BootyTime:.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I don't know if I should be surprised or not at the voting results. On one hand, I find it deplorable that two of the most self-centred, least personable women are amongst the most popular (Cindy and Alison), but on the other hand, I'm aware what site this is and the reason the majority of people (mainly guys) frequent it. It really is a terrible indictment and reflection of extremely superficial tastes.
No one: *Goes to a woman's gossip-site and clicks on a "world's sexiest men" poll.* "WTF?!? Where's Noam Chomsky?!? And... wait a minute. Not one Nobel Peace Prize winner!?! I mean, Jimmy Carter, hello?!?"

Last edited:

Kali_K

Jan 17, 2020
No one: *Goes to a woman's gossip-site and clicks on a "world's sexiest men" poll.* "WTF?!? Where's Noam Chompsky?!? And... wait a minute. Not one Nobel Peace Prize winner!?! I mean, Jimmy Carter, hello?!?"
A fair enough point and one well made, however, with this game being a lot more than just a simple 'Meet & Fuck' one, I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility for those voting on the poll to consider more than just the physical appearance of the characters, afterall, it wasn't just a 'Who's the most (to quote Keith Lemon) Bang-Tidy' poll. This game has reached many different people and many play/experience it for far more than just 'getting their rocks off'. Eva's games do a good job of capturing emotions as well as satisfying lust. I'm not looking for an argument at all, just stating that I don't think I'm being completely crazy by having made my previous comment/observation.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
A fair enough point and one well made, however, with this game being a lot more than just a simple 'Meet & Fuck' one, I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility for those voting on the poll to consider more than just the physical appearance of the characters, afterall, it wasn't just a 'Who's the most (to quote Keith Lemon) Bang-Tidy' poll. This game has reached many different people and many play/experience it for far more than just 'getting their rocks off'. Eva's games do a good job of capturing emotions as well as satisfying lust. I'm not looking for an argument at all, just stating that I don't think I'm being completely crazy by having made my previous comment/observation.
True, and both Cindy and Alison offer to explore forbidden taboos in relationships that are unwanted IRL, but tempting to try out in fiction. Why you dismiss this interest as "deplorable", "terrible", and "superficial" is beyond me. Don't kink shame and/or try to differentiate between reality and fiction?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Sure. And I agree that not all the top choices have the most merit when taken as a whole (though of course, it's also a sex game, not a lifetime partner choice). Just seemed like the post I was responding to was a little over-directed at the male portion of the vote participants, which I didn't think was totally fair. One look at the stats of how F rate men vs M rate women on sites like OkCupid could make that same statement for me and then some.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Kali_K

Jan 17, 2020
True, and both Cindy and Alison offer to explore forbidden taboos in relationships that are unwanted IRL, but tempting to try out in fiction. Why you dismiss this interest as "deplorable", "terrible", and "superficial" is beyond me. Don't kink shame and/or try to differentiate between reality and fiction?
Forbidden taboos? The Cindy route is infidelity, that's not a taboo. If Cindy and Wade were in an open relationship then sure, there's probably an argument to be made that would classify as such but they're not, it's simple cheating. As for Alison, what on earth is considered taboo with her route? A threesome? Unless you have Ian already dating someone, then all participants are single and I fail to see why something as simple as this would constitute such a label. I obviously have no idea which route you took on your playthrough and perhaps there are elements to those characters stories that I haven't experienced but absolutely nothing I said constitutes 'kink shaming' or anything even remotely of that nature.

Additionally, there was no mention or judgement being passed on any of the sexual actions that any characters involved themselves in - I merely pointed out their personalities. I think you're perhaps misconstruing my intention and have thus over-reached with your accusations and condemnation.

Last edited:

Kali_K

Jan 17, 2020
It's good to know that 4th-century North African Adamites post on this board, too.
Ok, you got me there, that was poor phrasing on my part. My intention was to convey that infidelity is just that, it is cheating on a partner, something that is considered 'wrong' to most folk and therefore wouldn't necessarily qualify as being taboo, which if I recall is considered more as something that's prohibited or restricted by social custom(s). Infidelity isn't prohibited or restricted as such, anyone is capable of doing so, it's a test of character whether they do so or not, which leads to a breakdown of trust between two (or possibly more) people. I just don't personally think it fits the label of 'taboo'.

Hopefully that clarifies my poorly worded statement from earlier.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes