nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Eva's itching to go back to the classic no-so-branching f95 storyline style.

You have amnesia. Time to go to class.
Will you, Player Chad LongDick, have sex with Bland BigBoobs? (Yes/No)
Will you have sex with Different Haircolor BigBoobs? (Yes/No)
Will you have sex with your MotherSister BigBoobs? (Yes/No)
Game Over.
1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Reaurt and Eldar

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
So in V11 Alison path where you had 3some with jeremy, there is an option after they get back home from art gallery, "Sorry, I couldnt perform" after Ian asks her which one felt better. What variable controls this option? I tried switching around a lot of things and that option is always grey for me.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
This option is enabled if Ian couldn't participate in the threesome due to anxiety issues (Wait a minute... and then I can't do this in Ch.10) The exact check is v10_alison_3some == "n"
Oh ok thank you. And the other thing i wanted to clarify was is there any path where if Ian asks her which one felt better, she would actually pick Jeremy? I thought Alison sexual satisfaction played some part, but when I ran with 0 and 5 nothing changed in the dialogue.

Reactions: Balsamic

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And the other thing i wanted to clarify was is there any path where if Ian asks her which one felt better, she would actually pick Jeremy? I thought Alison sexual satisfaction played some part, but when I ran with 0 and 5 nothing changed in the dialogue.
No, Alison's reply is fixed. The only thing you'll get from that option is Ian's chad variable dropping by a point. :sneaky:

Reactions: Fusidrive

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Haven't been active here in a while (essentially since the Alpha)... does the "Chapter 11 Final" include the Epilogue scenes for Chapter 11 that EK said on July 7th would be released "shortly"? If so does that mean the development on Chapter 12 has begun?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Haven't been active here in a while (essentially since the Alpha)... does the "Chapter 11 Final" include the Epilogue scenes for Chapter 11 that EK said on July 7th would be released "shortly"? If so does that mean the development on Chapter 12 has begun?
Nope! We still are waiting on the epilogue and THEN Chapter 12 can be "officially" in development.

... Which makes zero sense.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
All things considered, better if we get Ch.11 in three chunks, than the alternative where we'd be still sitting with no update at all since Ch.10 whatsoever, waiting for a complete Ch.11 to drop.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Nope! We still are waiting on the epilogue and THEN Chapter 12 can be "officially" in development.

... Which makes zero sense.
Okay, thanks for the info. Not to start the whole "milking" debate again but checking the patreon the Alpha was released June 30th since then bugfixes and a lot of circle jerking... feeling a lot better about my decision to stop being a Patreon after the "Remaster" debacle. :HideThePain:

CharonsPole

Mar 20, 2023
I suspect a lot of players miss Cherry altogether on their first playthroughs, since you basically have to pick between her and Alison early on. With Alison being introduced as an old friend of Ian's while Cherry is a total stranger, naturally most are going to be more curious about Alison. It was so for me, too. It's was only by doing multiple playthroughs that I came to know Cherry and found her be a lot nicer and more interesting than in that first playthrough. That's my explanation for why she's so far down the rankings, anyway.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I suspect a lot of players miss Cherry altogether on their first playthroughs, since you basically have to pick between her and Alison early on. With Alison being introduced as an old friend of Ian's while Cherry is a total stranger, naturally most are going to be more curious about Alison. It was so for me, too
Strange, for was that Alison has beautifull big mommy milkers and Cherry just tiny tits:Kappa:
But i still fuck both in my manwhore route

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Wait, it’s possible to screw both in one playthrough?
Yes, but first you'll have to let Jeremy get with Alison in the shine, while Ian take Cherry to his ap and fuck her
You'll have other chances to fuck Alison after that, just take it

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes