metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
I am suggesting that this pattern of long stretches before updates of the game, interspersed with...let's call the excuses is problematic and discouraging.
A common theme with games here. With the many routes that this game offers, it can be even more stressful than other games I assume.
It will take years for this game to conclude, if ever.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
A common theme with games here. With the many routes that this game offers, it can be even more stressful than other games I assume.
It will take years for this game to conclude, if ever.
Good, I hope it never concludes. I just wish updates were more frequent. Since the first chapter was released up to now I had the time to live and work in three different countries (ok I have just moved to the third one I must admit).

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
There is literally no other reason for Marcel to continue to exist in the story, if it's not to have content with Holly. His only reference material is with her, right? Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Lena even, a female player character, has an option to have as much as a passing thought about him sexually.

Not that I'd be entirely opposed to getting something like that. Since almost all Lena's male options have baggage of one kind or another it'd almost be refreshing to pursue Marcel, assuming he won't have any baggage of his own. Knowing Eva the only Lena/Marcel content would probably be to cuck Holly horribly or something like that...

Mark still being available to Holly even when you do the romantic route with Lena has me curious to see if that's intentional though.
Holly is going to be the public bicycle of Baluart.
Everyone is going to ride her.

Aug 16, 2023
Holly hooking up with Marcel is probably gonna happen
I feel like Holly hooking up with Marcel should be the easiest thing to implement story wise.
If Lena introduces Holly to Robert - they hook up first. If not - Ivy and Holly meet to have fun, they go to the club, Marcel knows Ivy because they both work there, he learns she knows Holly and it should be a smooth sailing from there.

Asmodean2

Jul 4, 2020
Marcel/Holly seems pretty far-fetched to me. There hasn't been any sign of attraction from either of them - Marcel initially even thinks she's underage.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
If the corruption of Holly continues/escalates, there should be ample "reason" on her part to try out something black different :cool:
As for Marcel himself...the underage thing...we know next to nothing about him, maybe that's his thing? :rolleyes::sneaky:
Or maybe Ivy has a way with him too..."Say Marcel, my friend over there needs some attention, your kind of attention...?"

I dunno, but it isn't really that far-fetched if Holly goes further down the rabbit hole.
(she can do better than cardboard Mark or whatever he's called)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Def man hands. Feel sorry bout the cat though.
Yes, it's either EvaKiss or EvaKiss's boyfriend.

It's not essential to know but kinda important. Everyone refers to EvaKiss as she/her, and that it reflects in the game. If a girl says she's a man on the internet, it's to protect her from the simps. But when a man says he's a girl, it's to attract simps.

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Yes, it's either EvaKiss or EvaKiss's boyfriend.

It's not essential to know but kinda important. Everyone refers to EvaKiss as she/her, and that it reflects in the game. If a girl says she's a man on the internet, it's to protect her from the simps. But when a man says he's a girl, it's to attract simps.
Yup, but either way, you are not cultivating that image, in this case for several years, to then just blow it up by posting an obviously contradicting picture. So yeah, it´s completely irrelevant to me personally but those that like to speculate are none the wiser imo.

Reactions: pantypriv

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Marcel/Holly seems pretty far-fetched to me. There hasn't been any sign of attraction from either of them - Marcel initially even thinks she's underage.
Marcel is clearly flirting with Holly afterwards, both immediately and later -- on their subsequent visit he chooses to talk with her rather than Lena when he has zero reason for it as far as his job is concerned. You don't normally tell people you have no attraction to that you're glad they've remembered you, at least in such context.

Asmodean2

Jul 4, 2020
Marcel is clearly flirting with Holly afterwards, both immediately and later -- on their subsequent visit he chooses to talk with her rather than Lena when he has zero reason for it as far as his job is concerned. You don't normally tell people you have no attraction to that you're glad they've remembered you, at least in such context.
I didn't interpret it in that way, but fair enough.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes