CULTHERO

May 20, 2020
So yes, it may be disappointing that things are taking longer, but it shouldn't necessarily be unexpected. The more unsual thing was the radio silence from EK about it all. That's what had me chuffed more than the wait itself.
Oh yeah, I don't mind waiting for a good game as long as the dev communicates. As you mentioned the radio silence thing this time just got me curious.

Reactions: amber111

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I was thinking Lena already has the option of having sex with Jack and the idea that Jasmin seems possible in the future of ORS, so it could happen that they have a hot threesome that when they reach orgasm Jack creampies Jasmin and she gives him creampied Lena, something similar can happen?:unsure: :love: (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I was thinking Lena already has the option of having sex with Jack and the idea that Jasmin seems possible in the future of ORS, so it could happen that they have a hot threesome that when they reach orgasm Jack creampies Jasmin and she gives him creampied Lena, something similar can happen?:unsure: :love: (y)

I don't think there will be a trans character in ORS, Eva said she wouldn't do it again because she received too many negative feedbacks about Jasmin

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I don't think there will be a trans character in ORS, Eva said she wouldn't do it again because she received too many negative feedbacks about Jasmin
OK, what a pity I had liked SerHawkes' idea of Jasmin appearing as a cameo, something I was thinking about if Lena in the path of corruption where she has a lot of sex in the bathroom of the nightclub and if she is discovered by other men she could do something like this or is it too much? :unsure: :KEK:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Im sure the people who barely can handle Ian being a cuck and the game having BBC content are going to be very mature about a trans character in ORS.:rolleyes:
I think VN Devs tend to misrepresent Trans characters a lot making them an actual menace and really rapey. You have women that like getting their clits touched and others that would bite your head off for even brushing it, then it's actually quite common for trans women that don't even want you to acknowledge or even use/touch their penis during sex. The problem lies in that trans women in AVN tend to want to fuck everything that moves, even more so than the horniest male.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
If Ian & Lena are not together...

Then Holly & Lena are fucking...

Why not Ian & Holly too :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
[There is hypocrisy towards Ian]

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: | Vee |

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Re. Jasmin appearing or not in ORS: yes EK said it was very unlikely, however there is that dialog where Perry admits he digs transexuals. Maybe EK has left the door open.
On a different topic, I come back on the hypothesis of Wade being massively endowed: I have recently replayed the scene of IanXCindy first fuck in the alley: Cindy tells Ian "you are so big". If she considers Ian to be so big, I am not too sure any more that Wade packs so much meat.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Re. Jasmin appearing or not in ORS: yes EK said it was very unlikely, however there is that dialog where Perry admits he digs transexuals. Maybe EK has left the door open.
I can't definitively say whether she'll be in ORS. But I never really read too much into that line from Perry. Plus what GokutheG said.

Reactions: | Vee |

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
On a different topic, I come back on the hypothesis of Wade being massively endowed: I have recently replayed the scene of IanXCindy first fuck in the alley: Cindy tells Ian "you are so big". If she considers Ian to be so big, I am not too sure any more that Wade packs so much meat.
That was just Cindy being a horny bitch,Wade has a BWC and hes going to fuck Lena in the beach house.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Our Red String v12.1 with JohnDupont's JDMod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Personally, I don't care whether Eva puts in a trans char or not. After all, it is the player who chooses. But I don't want any more recycled characters from GGGB. There are already to many of those, and their insertion sucks. Aside from maybe Nat(freckled redhead), there is a sort of dissonant feel with the rest of cameos.

Reactions: sava75

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021

Work continues, and I'm making progress on Chapter 12. This past week, I've focused more on the art, preparing tryouts for the search of freelance illustrators, drawing other illustrations myself to send to the colorist, and finalizing the files that were already colored. Right now I have around 40 illustrations and 6 animations fully completed, and around 30 more illustrations are being worked on. I think the final illustration count for this chapter will be close to 100. Also, I've been pushing the animations lately, and most consist of 3 to 5 frames instead of just 2, which makes them look more fluid and cool, but it's also quite time consuming, so I try to be rather selective with them. Hopefully the extra effort is worth it in the final product.

I've been working on the writing too, but the progress has been a bit slow due to the complexity of it. I'm trying to keep it slow and steady, dedicating my mornings to writing and the afternoons to art, while I figure out how to fit all the pieces together, orchestrating the structure and order of all the scenes, delving into character interactions, and integrating interactivity, in addition to considering all the possible permutations and how they intertwine properly so that all the decisions the player has made are adequately represented.

I'll talk more about the challenges of writing this chapter in my next report, but in the meantime, here's a picture of Emma enjoying the beach. I've tried two different finishes; the difference is subtle but gives the images a different feel. Which finish convinces you more? I think I lean towards the first one, which is more muted and natural, but maybe it looks better and less flat with brighter ambient light... What's your preference?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
WOW are we back to regular status updates?:eek:
That Emma pic looks kinda weird...like her face is perfect but that ass what the...:WaitWhat:

Reactions: KDXvd

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
fferent topic, I come back on the hypothesis of Wade being massively endowed: I have recently replayed the scene of IanXCindy first fuck in the alley: Cindy tells Ian "you are so big". If she considers Ian to be so big, I am not too sure any more that Wade packs so much meat.
Or more like she's boosting Ian's ego a little. You'd be surprised how well that works as long as the guy doesn't have a super small pecker.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes